Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England v Ips, I mean Australia 08:12 - Oct 13 with 1747 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

I really hope Mass and Cam start tonight. It will be fascinating to see how they get on against the quality in the England team. Mass has been bossing it in the Championship, so how does he look up against the best of the Premier League? Does Cam get outmanoeuvred or does he dominate the box like he does in the Championship? Looking forward to watching an England game for once.

Poll: would you rather

England v Ips, I mean Australia on 08:22 - Oct 13 with 1689 viewsBuhrer

My wife seems to think the kids and I are commiting treason when we told her we wanted Oz to win. Its finally helped me personally answer the club vs country debate. Mass has cleared it up,its gold not yellow. Come on you Roos!
England v Ips, I mean Australia on 08:26 - Oct 13 with 1673 viewsSitfcB

England v Ips, I mean Australia on 08:22 - Oct 13 by Buhrer

My wife seems to think the kids and I are commiting treason when we told her we wanted Oz to win. Its finally helped me personally answer the club vs country debate. Mass has cleared it up,its gold not yellow. Come on you Roos!

We’re going to the game tonight and me and my boy are more excited to see the ITFC boys more than anything else

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

England v Ips, I mean Australia on 08:47 - Oct 13 with 1605 viewsTractorCam

England v Ips, I mean Australia on 08:26 - Oct 13 by SitfcB

We’re going to the game tonight and me and my boy are more excited to see the ITFC boys more than anything else

Same, England will start a reserve team and the atmosphere will be flat.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

England v Ips, I mean Australia on 08:54 - Oct 13 with 1567 viewsBiGDonnie

Mass will absolutely pocket Bellingham.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

England v Ips, I mean Australia on 09:11 - Oct 13 with 1514 viewslizzibee

With you there - club ahead of country - If i was going I would be donning my Ipswich top and singing Massimo AHA at the top of my voice
England v Ips, I mean Australia on 09:22 - Oct 13 with 1469 viewsBrandonsBlues

England v Ips, I mean Australia on 09:11 - Oct 13 by lizzibee

With you there - club ahead of country - If i was going I would be donning my Ipswich top and singing Massimo AHA at the top of my voice

Massimo ah ha
Burgess at the back ah ha
McLaren in attack ah ha
Aussies gonna beat england
England v Ips, I mean Australia on 09:28 - Oct 13 with 1453 viewsTractorCam

England v Ips, I mean Australia on 09:22 - Oct 13 by BrandonsBlues

Massimo ah ha
Burgess at the back ah ha
McLaren in attack ah ha
Aussies gonna beat england

MacLaren isn't in the squad unfortunately, shame as i've been riding that hipster train for a few years and wanted us to sign him when we were signing Pigott and co.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

England v Ips, I mean Australia on 09:55 - Oct 13 with 1391 viewsBrandonsBlues

England v Ips, I mean Australia on 09:28 - Oct 13 by TractorCam

MacLaren isn't in the squad unfortunately, shame as i've been riding that hipster train for a few years and wanted us to sign him when we were signing Pigott and co.

McLaren he's f rapid
Login to get fewer ads

England v Ips, I mean Australia on 09:55 - Oct 13 with 1390 views_clive_baker_

Should and will be a comfortable England win. Will be one of those where there's loads of changes and subs on either side, will be flat as a pancake 2nd half as England pass the leather off the ball and run out 3 or 4 nil winners. We might even be in danger of a Mexican wave somewhere near the 75 minute mark.

Just hope Mass and Burgess come through it without any injuries.
England v Ips, I mean Australia on 11:25 - Oct 13 with 1222 viewsSwansea_Blue

Almost tempted to tune in for this one to see how our lads get on.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

England v Ips, I mean Australia on 12:03 - Oct 13 with 1156 viewsbaxterbasics

Yeah I'll be supporting Oz tonight as well. Unless our boys don't play, in which case couldn't be less interested.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

England v Ips, I mean Australia on 12:07 - Oct 13 with 1136 views_clive_baker_

England v Ips, I mean Australia on 11:25 - Oct 13 by Swansea_Blue

Almost tempted to tune in for this one to see how our lads get on.

It's already finished in Sydney, can probably get the highlights online somewhere innit
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024