Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Didn't Dane Scarlett get selected for England u21s? 19:11 - Oct 12 with 1613 viewsFrimleyBlue

Not in the squad tonight.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Didn't Dane Scarlett get selected for England u21s? on 19:30 - Oct 12 with 1551 viewsSheffordBlue

Played 68 minutes for the U20 squad against Romania earlier on today. They lost 0-2.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Didn't Dane Scarlett get selected for England u21s? on 19:32 - Oct 12 with 1540 viewsFrimleyBlue

Didn't Dane Scarlett get selected for England u21s? on 19:30 - Oct 12 by SheffordBlue

Played 68 minutes for the U20 squad against Romania earlier on today. They lost 0-2.

Oh. Ta. Didn't realise there was another squad

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Didn't Dane Scarlett get selected for England u21s? on 19:33 - Oct 12 with 1536 viewsketton_itfc

Didn't Dane Scarlett get selected for England u21s? on 19:30 - Oct 12 by SheffordBlue

Not sure being with England is helping him, I'd thought a couple weeks with KMc would have been better.
Didn't Dane Scarlett get selected for England u21s? on 22:08 - Oct 12 with 1318 viewsSixto6

Didn't Dane Scarlett get selected for England u21s? on 19:33 - Oct 12 by ketton_itfc

Not sure being with England is helping him, I'd thought a couple weeks with KMc would have been better.

There was a 1st team v U21’s on this afternoon at Portman road.
Scarlett would have been better off playing in that.
Nice to see Walton in goal.
Didn't Dane Scarlett get selected for England u21s? on 22:41 - Oct 12 with 1248 viewsPlums

Didn't Dane Scarlett get selected for England u21s? on 19:32 - Oct 12 by FrimleyBlue

Oh. Ta. Didn't realise there was another squad

I've just got back from the U21 game. It's hard to judge the quality of the opposition but boy is there some exciting ability in the England squad.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Didn't Dane Scarlett get selected for England u21s? on 23:43 - Oct 12 with 1195 viewsN2_Blue

Didn't Dane Scarlett get selected for England u21s? on 22:41 - Oct 12 by Plums

I've just got back from the U21 game. It's hard to judge the quality of the opposition but boy is there some exciting ability in the England squad.

Well considering Philogene and Delap hardly got a kick against us last week and tonight scored 4 and contributed 2 assists between them i don't reckon the oppo could have been much cop.

However they do clearly have talent and shows how good a team we are to have kept them so quiet.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Didn't Dane Scarlett get selected for England u21s? on 06:41 - Oct 13 with 1024 viewsfranz_tyson

Didn't Dane Scarlett get selected for England u21s? on 19:33 - Oct 12 by ketton_itfc

How'd you know that? You got inside information in the England camp?
Look... we all know McK and his staff are top coaches and we've all seen the benefits on the field.... but is a week away from McK and missing a few training sessions really going to make that much difference?
Didn't Dane Scarlett get selected for England u21s? on 07:41 - Oct 13 with 948 viewsSheffordBlue

Coming in quite late in the window and being cuptied for the Carabao Cup didn't help him.

In the immediate term a 2 week training block would have been good for him but longer term being part of the national squad is going to be beneficial I think.

If Wes is out injured for a few weeks it might provide him more of an opportunity to get playing minutes and show us what he can do.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Login to get fewer ads

Didn't Dane Scarlett get selected for England u21s? on 09:07 - Oct 13 with 868 viewsitfcjoe

Missed a first half penalty as well

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024