Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gassan to rediscover his form against his old (old) club tonight? 12:15 - Oct 9 with 2059 viewsemergencylime

Sky’s MOOONFF is Burton v Cambridge.

I haven’t really been keeping tabs on his progress…but a quick look suggests he mostly starts, gets subbed for Okenabirhie after an hour, then Okenabirhie scores. Except the goals have dried up.

Poll: Another Tragical Vegas poll. Would you rather?

Gassan to rediscover his form against his old (old) club tonight? on 14:18 - Oct 9 with 1907 viewsrickw

I forgot about him!
With how far we appear to have moved on since we signed him it's difficult to ever see him making an impact here, but I guess not every signing can be a success

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Gassan to rediscover his form against his old (old) club tonight? on 14:26 - Oct 9 with 1880 viewsTractorCam

Interestingly this is Cambridge's second MNF game this season, they hosted Reading on sky last month.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Gassan to rediscover his form against his old (old) club tonight? on 15:35 - Oct 9 with 1800 viewsemergencylime

Gassan to rediscover his form against his old (old) club tonight? on 14:18 - Oct 9 by rickw

I forgot about him!
With how far we appear to have moved on since we signed him it's difficult to ever see him making an impact here, but I guess not every signing can be a success

Ya, pre-season i thought this was a chance to go prove himself and come back stronger for us…but the way we’ve started and the fact he’s not found the net in his last 9 appearances… that opportunity is slowly drifting away.

Poll: Another Tragical Vegas poll. Would you rather?

Gassan to rediscover his form against his old (old) club tonight? on 15:41 - Oct 9 with 1782 viewsbournemouthblue

Gassan to rediscover his form against his old (old) club tonight? on 15:35 - Oct 9 by emergencylime

Ya, pre-season i thought this was a chance to go prove himself and come back stronger for us…but the way we’ve started and the fact he’s not found the net in his last 9 appearances… that opportunity is slowly drifting away.

He'll leave on a free to another League One or Two level club I guess?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Gassan to rediscover his form against his old (old) club tonight? on 19:24 - Oct 9 with 1650 viewsSheffordBlue

Unfortunately not.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Gassan to rediscover his form against his old (old) club tonight? on 19:37 - Oct 9 with 1621 viewsburnbudgiesburn

Gassan to rediscover his form against his old (old) club tonight? on 15:41 - Oct 9 by bournemouthblue

He'll leave on a free to another League One or Two level club I guess?

I guess so, I thought this loan was a chance for him to get on a run and for us to have a chance at recouping some of what we paid for him.

As far as I know it wasn't mega money <200k but it's increasingly looking like a bit of a panic signing at the time rather than one for the future.
Gassan to rediscover his form against his old (old) club tonight? on 19:47 - Oct 9 with 1605 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Gassan to rediscover his form against his old (old) club tonight? on 19:24 - Oct 9 by SheffordBlue

Unfortunately not.

Lankester plays then.

Kaikai is another interesting one who looked decent when he first came into the Palace squad but clearly never made it at that level.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Gassan to rediscover his form against his old (old) club tonight? on 21:39 - Oct 9 with 1468 viewsJrm_72

No Gassan, but here comes Rekeem The Dream!
Login to get fewer ads

Gassan to rediscover his form against his old (old) club tonight? on 21:41 - Oct 9 with 1451 viewsLesta_Tractor

I enjoyed my three trips to Burton but I'm so glad we're out of that league and not going there this season!

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

Gassan to rediscover his form against his old (old) club tonight? on 21:51 - Oct 9 with 1423 viewsBLUEBEAT

I didn’t know he was at Norwich before Burton!

My Camb Utd work colleague doesn’t rate him. Scored a couple in early season games but drifts out of the match/goes missing when losing…

Poll: W or W

Gassan to rediscover his form against his old (old) club tonight? on 04:21 - Oct 10 with 1262 viewsWickets

Injured for tonights game .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024