Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The thing with this coaching staff... 07:20 - Oct 5 with 807 viewsitfcserbia

We have players who haven't played regular games for such a long time, yet when they get in the team you see the vast improvements in them. Harness being a top top example, closely followed by Edmundson. Remember Harness' first touch going all over the place? Or his flying around with lots of "empty" closing? Or his overhit passes? All gone. His positioning, pressing, closing down, first touch, passing, all vastly improved.

Remember Dom Ball's first couple of games? Look at him now.

Must say I am glad we kept both Humphreys and Baggott in for the time being.

Semper fidelis!
Poll: Would you sack Paul Cook?

The thing with this coaching staff... on 09:16 - Oct 5 with 628 viewsearlsgreenblue

Totally agree, but you missed the biggest & most important one of the lot so far, our league beating keeper Vaz has been a revelation!
The thing with this coaching staff... on 09:36 - Oct 5 with 590 viewsFrimleyBlue

I think they just simplify the players.

Edwards was a prime example before he left for more football. When he joined it was fast, tricky feet without actually doing anything.

After a season of coaching, imo he looked a more calm player with the same ability but with more of a sensible game head on him.

Sometimes it won't be enough to stick around and be part of what's going on, but I think he was a prime example of the type of coaching knowledge the players get at this club now.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

The thing with this coaching staff... on 11:16 - Oct 5 with 455 viewsitfcserbia

The thing with this coaching staff... on 09:16 - Oct 5 by earlsgreenblue

Totally agree, but you missed the biggest & most important one of the lot so far, our league beating keeper Vaz has been a revelation!

Of course. Remember how McKenna said some while ago how Vaz was one of the best keepers with the ball at his feet that he ever had worked with in training or something like that?

Semper fidelis!
Poll: Would you sack Paul Cook?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024