Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yet another interview with McKenna about us playing out from the back 10:41 - Oct 4 with 1313 viewsSamWhiteUK

And yet whenever I go to an away game I still get stood next to morons shouting "boot it!", "yeet it!" every time VH gets the ball
Yet another interview with McKenna about us playing out from the back on 10:46 - Oct 4 with 1260 viewsyorkshireblue

You must have been stood next to the absolute cretin behind me at Huddersfield.

Along with "Get rid of it" every 2 mins, the other thing of note was him going apoplectic at Clarke losing possession and how he is "stealing a living" - which I thought was a bit harsh as Clarke had been subbed off at half time.
If only these clowns could read on 10:53 - Oct 4 with 1223 viewsDyland

They'd understand why we do it. Or if they'd listen to him on that radio, and hear and comprehend English.

The sort of people who can't and won't be told, who wear their intractable tediousness on their sleeves, boring the enlightened majority with their shrill and enervating mix of arrogance and ignorance.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Yet another interview with McKenna about us playing out from the back on 11:07 - Oct 4 with 1178 viewsGeoffSentence

Sounds like they need to watch Chaplin s goal from last night a few times

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Yet another interview with McKenna about us playing out from the back on 11:24 - Oct 4 with 1138 viewsHighgateBlue

Yet another interview with McKenna about us playing out from the back on 11:07 - Oct 4 by GeoffSentence

Sounds like they need to watch Chaplin s goal from last night a few times

Chaplin's goal should be compulsory viewing for all Town fans. And playing it out from the back, along with everything else KMac has done, is working great. And idiot fans need to wind their necks in.

But, to be fair, one can easily point to Harness' goal in support of the idea that Hladky booting it long can be effective, when you have a fit enough, fast enough forward who can run onto it, hold it up, and bring others into play. Good that we're not one dimensional I suppose.
Yet another interview with McKenna about us playing out from the back on 11:44 - Oct 4 with 1105 viewsmattyboar

Most probably still suffering from PTSD from when Lambert attempted to play out with the likes of Chambers, Elder, Pennington, Wilson
Yet another interview with McKenna about us playing out from the back on 11:50 - Oct 4 with 1087 viewsHullblue

Yet another interview with McKenna about us playing out from the back on 11:24 - Oct 4 by HighgateBlue

Chaplin's goal should be compulsory viewing for all Town fans. And playing it out from the back, along with everything else KMac has done, is working great. And idiot fans need to wind their necks in.

But, to be fair, one can easily point to Harness' goal in support of the idea that Hladky booting it long can be effective, when you have a fit enough, fast enough forward who can run onto it, hold it up, and bring others into play. Good that we're not one dimensional I suppose.

Hull only pressed so far up the pitch because they expected us to play out from the back, though. We laid the trap by passing out from the back 95% of the time!

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Yet another interview with McKenna about us playing out from the back on 11:53 - Oct 4 with 1076 viewsKieran_Knows

Have a bloke like that behind us at PR. We've had McKenna for nearly 2 years now, it's very clear we play risk and reward football, so stop shouting 'get rid' every time Hladky/ Walton, Woolfenden and Edmundon/Burgess have the ball.

Idiots.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Yet another interview with McKenna about us playing out from the back on 22:15 - Oct 4 with 927 viewsitfcserbia

Yet another interview with McKenna about us playing out from the back on 11:24 - Oct 4 by HighgateBlue

Except that 3rd goal Hladky didn't boot it out because of the Hull press. He took a free kick clearly aiming at Hirst' run. It was a great ball and overall his distribution last night was top notch. And he seems quite comfortable passing with both feet which I don't remember how good Walton was at. Was it that long since we watched Walton in goal?

Semper fidelis!
Poll: Would you sack Paul Cook?

Login to get fewer ads

If only these clowns could read on 22:20 - Oct 4 with 894 viewsKropotkin123

If only these clowns could read on 10:53 - Oct 4 by Dyland

They'd understand why we do it. Or if they'd listen to him on that radio, and hear and comprehend English.

The sort of people who can't and won't be told, who wear their intractable tediousness on their sleeves, boring the enlightened majority with their shrill and enervating mix of arrogance and ignorance.

Top quality rant. Well played. Poetic!

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024