Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can you push TownTV from a laptop/iPhone to your smart tv? (n/t) 16:51 - Sep 19 with 1226 viewsMancBlue86

Poll: Who should be in goal tommorow?

Can you push TownTV from a laptop/iPhone to your smart tv? (n/t) on 17:00 - Sep 19 with 1188 viewsPaphosBlue

I just use HDMI from Laptop to Smart TV and the quality on Saturday was excellent

Poll: What would Lambert have to do for you to accept him as Manager

Can you push TownTV from a laptop/iPhone to your smart tv? (n/t) on 17:07 - Sep 19 with 1171 viewsDeano69

Can you push TownTV from a laptop/iPhone to your smart tv? (n/t) on 17:00 - Sep 19 by PaphosBlue

I just use HDMI from Laptop to Smart TV and the quality on Saturday was excellent

Sound quality isn't that great I thought

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Can you push TownTV from a laptop/iPhone to your smart tv? (n/t) on 17:14 - Sep 19 with 1149 viewsJakeITFC

Yeah, casting works really well I've found.
Can you push TownTV from a laptop/iPhone to your smart tv? (n/t) on 17:16 - Sep 19 with 1141 viewsScuzzer

Can you push TownTV from a laptop/iPhone to your smart tv? (n/t) on 17:07 - Sep 19 by Deano69

Sound quality isn't that great I thought

Audio was pretty poor to be honest. Worse than iFollow.

Established 1968

Can you push TownTV from a laptop/iPhone to your smart tv? (n/t) on 17:29 - Sep 19 with 1107 viewsEpiphone

Yep,screen mirroring from iPhone to smart tv seems to work better with Town TV than iFollow.
Can you push TownTV from a laptop/iPhone to your smart tv? (n/t) on 18:19 - Sep 19 with 979 viewsFBI

Can you push TownTV from a laptop/iPhone to your smart tv? (n/t) on 17:29 - Sep 19 by Epiphone

Yep,screen mirroring from iPhone to smart tv seems to work better with Town TV than iFollow.

How do you do that? All I can get is audio, not video from my iPhone 8 to my LG tv by using the Sky box

Poll: The career progress of former town players is...

Can you push TownTV from a laptop/iPhone to your smart tv? (n/t) on 19:08 - Sep 19 with 868 viewsEpiphone

Can you push TownTV from a laptop/iPhone to your smart tv? (n/t) on 18:19 - Sep 19 by FBI

How do you do that? All I can get is audio, not video from my iPhone 8 to my LG tv by using the Sky box

I have an iPhone SE which is equivalent to an 11 so don't know if your phone is too old,sorry?I just go to screen mirroring and it exactly replicates what's on the phone screen.I am using a vpn and have an overseas subscription.
Can you push TownTV from a laptop/iPhone to your smart tv? (n/t) on 19:11 - Sep 19 with 854 viewsDubtractor

Can you push TownTV from a laptop/iPhone to your smart tv? (n/t) on 17:16 - Sep 19 by Scuzzer

Audio was pretty poor to be honest. Worse than iFollow.

Audio was really ropey on Saturday, but much better tonight.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Login to get fewer ads

Can you push TownTV from a laptop/iPhone to your smart tv? (n/t) on 20:52 - Sep 19 with 721 viewsDinDjarin

You can add your tv to your laptop devices via settings / Bluetooth & other devices / Add bluetooth or other device / Wireless display or dock.

Tv and Laptop have to be on the same network but then it adds an extra screen on the tv and you can drag the screen across.

Works perfectly..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024