Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did someone say tomorrow is on sky? (n/t) 21:23 - Sep 18 with 2580 viewsFrimleyBlue

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Did someone say tomorrow is on sky? (n/t) on 21:25 - Sep 18 with 2552 viewsSitfcB

Yes. Red button.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Did someone say tomorrow is on sky? (n/t) on 21:27 - Sep 18 with 2538 viewsgainsboroughblue

Is the red button facility on Now TV? Through smart TV app.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Did someone say tomorrow is on sky? (n/t) on 21:31 - Sep 18 with 2517 viewsSwansea_Blue

Did someone say tomorrow is on sky? (n/t) on 21:27 - Sep 18 by gainsboroughblue

Depends on your device apparently. I can’t find that option on my TV, but I’m not a subscriber to Now TV anyway, so I’d prefer to buy a match pass off TownTV. If you’re a Now TV subscriber it would be worth doing a bit of homework to see if your device supports the red button function before falling back onto TownTV.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Did someone say tomorrow is on sky? (n/t) on 21:38 - Sep 18 with 2481 viewsgainsboroughblue

Did someone say tomorrow is on sky? (n/t) on 21:31 - Sep 18 by Swansea_Blue

Depends on your device apparently. I can’t find that option on my TV, but I’m not a subscriber to Now TV anyway, so I’d prefer to buy a match pass off TownTV. If you’re a Now TV subscriber it would be worth doing a bit of homework to see if your device supports the red button function before falling back onto TownTV.

Cheers. I had a look earlier but then just got sent down a never ending rabbit hole of links to help pages that didn't help or answer anything.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Did someone say tomorrow is on sky? (n/t) on 22:07 - Sep 18 with 2276 viewsGlasgowBlue

Did someone say tomorrow is on sky? (n/t) on 21:38 - Sep 18 by gainsboroughblue

Cheers. I had a look earlier but then just got sent down a never ending rabbit hole of links to help pages that didn't help or answer anything.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12105601/championship-football-liv

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Did someone say tomorrow is on sky? (n/t) on 22:34 - Sep 18 with 2175 viewsmarvellous

It is but you need to have a monthly pass, not a day or mobile pass. Also, you need to be watching on a compatible device (a Roku, NowTV or Fire stick among others). Instructions for where the red button games can be found here:

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Everything-Sports/Can-t-Find-Bonus-Sports-Streams

I haven't tried it yet but will do in the morning when I get up for work.
Did someone say tomorrow is on sky? (n/t) on 19:17 - Sep 19 with 1399 viewsmarvellous

It is on NowTV - I'm watching the warm-up.

In the top menu of the homepage, go to Sports, then scroll to the very bottom of the page and you'll find "Bonus Streams"
Did someone say tomorrow is on sky? (n/t) on 19:29 - Sep 19 with 1328 viewsLeoMuff

Did someone say tomorrow is on sky? (n/t) on 19:17 - Sep 19 by marvellous

It is on NowTV - I'm watching the warm-up.

In the top menu of the homepage, go to Sports, then scroll to the very bottom of the page and you'll find "Bonus Streams"

Thanks, couldn’t find it and you have saved me an additional £10 👍

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Login to get fewer ads

Did someone say tomorrow is on sky? (n/t) on 19:33 - Sep 19 with 1286 viewschorltonskylineblue

Took me a while to find it. Go to Now Home page (not Sports). Scroll down, scroll down some more, keep scrolling, it's right at the bottom on a row called 'Bonus streams' - you should see all tonight's Championship games there other than the one on the main channel. Strange that they're not listed under the Football section
Did someone say tomorrow is on sky? (n/t) on 19:38 - Sep 19 with 1223 viewsLongLegs

Has anyone got the game on via sky sports red button? Will it only be available on kick off?
Did someone say tomorrow is on sky? (n/t) on 19:40 - Sep 19 with 1187 viewsLongLegs

Did someone say tomorrow is on sky? (n/t) on 19:38 - Sep 19 by LongLegs

Has anyone got the game on via sky sports red button? Will it only be available on kick off?

^ignore, now on
Did someone say tomorrow is on sky? (n/t) on 19:46 - Sep 19 with 1136 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Did someone say tomorrow is on sky? (n/t) on 19:40 - Sep 19 by LongLegs

^ignore, now on

Had to scroll on the right button but that wasn't very clear!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Did someone say tomorrow is on sky? (n/t) on 19:50 - Sep 19 with 1119 viewsDeano69

Did someone say tomorrow is on sky? (n/t) on 19:40 - Sep 19 by LongLegs

^ignore, now on

Awful resolution

Can’t seem to get it running in an app

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Did someone say tomorrow is on sky? (n/t) on 19:56 - Sep 19 with 1090 viewshoppy

Did someone say tomorrow is on sky? (n/t) on 19:50 - Sep 19 by Deano69

Awful resolution

Glad it’s not just me finding that!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Did someone say tomorrow is on sky? (n/t) on 20:01 - Sep 19 with 1074 viewsDeano69

Did someone say tomorrow is on sky? (n/t) on 19:56 - Sep 19 by hoppy

Glad it’s not just me finding that!

I can’t even tell what numbers are on their back let alone see their faces

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Did someone say tomorrow is on sky? (n/t) on 20:10 - Sep 19 with 1017 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Did someone say tomorrow is on sky? (n/t) on 20:01 - Sep 19 by Deano69

I can’t even tell what numbers are on their back let alone see their faces

Doesn't help that it seems like they are using a satellite to film it from.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Did someone say tomorrow is on sky? (n/t) on 20:12 - Sep 19 with 1008 viewsstrikalite

Did someone say tomorrow is on sky? (n/t) on 19:38 - Sep 19 by LongLegs

I can't get it, on virgin, red button says please wait but then nothing, just comes out and back to sheff weds game
Did someone say tomorrow is on sky? (n/t) on 20:14 - Sep 19 with 1002 viewshoppy

Did someone say tomorrow is on sky? (n/t) on 20:12 - Sep 19 by strikalite

I can't get it, on virgin, red button says please wait but then nothing, just comes out and back to sheff weds game

On virgin… need to be on the Sky sports ‘football’ channel.. I think it’s something like 503… then press red button.. then info… then you can choose which game

Did someone say tomorrow is on sky? (n/t) on 20:15 - Sep 19 with 994 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Did someone say tomorrow is on sky? (n/t) on 19:50 - Sep 19 by Deano69

Awful resolution

Awful picture and no replays!
Did someone say tomorrow is on sky? (n/t) on 20:22 - Sep 19 with 967 viewsstrikalite

Did someone say tomorrow is on sky? (n/t) on 20:14 - Sep 19 by hoppy

On virgin… need to be on the Sky sports ‘football’ channel.. I think it’s something like 503… then press red button.. then info… then you can choose which game

503 is football HD which I don't have...513 is sky football non HD but press red button and after a please wait msg it just clicks out and back to sheff game..
Don't worry cheers, I'll get goals on 512 soccer special
Did someone say tomorrow is on sky? (n/t) on 20:28 - Sep 19 with 938 viewshoppy

Did someone say tomorrow is on sky? (n/t) on 20:22 - Sep 19 by strikalite

503 is football HD which I don't have...513 is sky football non HD but press red button and after a please wait msg it just clicks out and back to sheff game..
Don't worry cheers, I'll get goals on 512 soccer special

Did you press the ‘info’ button after the please wait?

Did someone say tomorrow is on sky? (n/t) on 20:40 - Sep 19 with 891 viewsstrikalite

Did someone say tomorrow is on sky? (n/t) on 20:28 - Sep 19 by hoppy

Did you press the ‘info’ button after the please wait?

After waiting about a minute on please wait, it just clears back on to weds game, I press info at that point and it just shows info on the weds game, strange
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024