Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burgess - monster of a performance today. MOTM. 20:45 - Sep 16 with 2214 viewsBlueStreak

Massimo just behind him. Those two were top class today. Williams looked very good as well. Onto Tuesday and I fancy us winning there as well.
Burgess - monster of a performance today. MOTM. on 20:51 - Sep 16 with 2142 viewstractorboy1978

He was an absolute colossus again today, and not just aerially either, he was excellent at cutting out passes and with his feet.
Burgess - monster of a performance today. MOTM. on 23:19 - Sep 16 with 1892 viewsRKD

Definitely the unsung hero of the club. Seemed like the position we needed to strengthen the most pre-season but the shirt is his to lose now.

Fair play, come along way and was immense today. Have also heard from a couple of people who have met him that he is a true gent.

Respect to his name.

RKD

Poll: Edwards goal - shot or cross?

Burgess - monster of a performance today. MOTM. on 23:31 - Sep 16 with 1839 viewsDubtractor

The way his game has come on in the last year is incredible - looks like a natural in this system at this level.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Burgess - monster of a performance today. MOTM. on 00:51 - Sep 17 with 1698 viewsburnbudgiesburn

In the Barrow away game it seemed like Accy had mugged us off for more money at the time but 750k looks an absolute bargain now.

If the lad had just an extra yard of pace I reckon Prem teams would be glancing at him.

There was a time when I was always nervous when he had the ball at his feet but now I don't even think about it.
Burgess - monster of a performance today. MOTM. on 07:58 - Sep 17 with 1474 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Yes, he was my MOTM as well.

That was against Smith and Gregory. They have caused us a lot of problems in the past. Both subbed off at Half Time! This match, every corner was like a training ground exercise- corner comes in, ball headed out of the box. Every single time.

There was really only one contender for their MOTM, and that was Devis Vasquez in goal. Very calm, a couple ofvery good saves, and only beaten by a huge deflection.
Burgess - monster of a performance today. MOTM. on 08:44 - Sep 17 with 1336 viewsWickets

Yes agree Burgess was outstanding and it is worth note that Wednesday had 7 corners to our 1 ! Burgess got his head on to just about every one !
Burgess - monster of a performance today. MOTM. on 15:19 - Sep 17 with 1021 viewsjasondozzell

He's been excellent. Really pleased for him. A good lesson never to write off players - some would have replaced him ahead of this season!

Don't know what others think, but it's his concentration levels which set him apart. Keeps it up the whole game.
Burgess - monster of a performance today. MOTM. on 20:48 - Sep 17 with 819 viewsitfc_bucks

Burgess - monster of a performance today. MOTM. on 00:51 - Sep 17 by burnbudgiesburn

In the Barrow away game it seemed like Accy had mugged us off for more money at the time but 750k looks an absolute bargain now.

If the lad had just an extra yard of pace I reckon Prem teams would be glancing at him.

There was a time when I was always nervous when he had the ball at his feet but now I don't even think about it.

Remember him coming on against Wycombe when whichever powder puff left back we had then got booted into next month. Looked sheidt then and, yep, felt like we'd been mugged.

Credit to him for working hard and to McKenna (and team) for polishing up a rough diamond!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024