Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Embarrassing highlights if you're an Owl 19:59 - Sep 16 with 2278 viewsDyland

One way traffic innit, arf.

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/12962840/sheffield-wednesd

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Embarrassing highlights if you're an Owl on 21:48 - Sep 16 with 1865 viewsStewart27

Christ!

How was that 1-0!!
Profligate in front of goal innit on 22:09 - Sep 16 with 1746 viewsDyland

Embarrassing highlights if you're an Owl on 21:48 - Sep 16 by Stewart27

Christ!

How was that 1-0!!

Sure McKenna will be telling them they have to be sharper and less casual. On another day we concede from a late corner and spawny deflection or whatever. We seem to be getting more luck these days, or rather, the oppo aren't having as much. Before McKenna we always used to concede last minute goals didn't we. I guess it's partly down to the fact we keep attacking and playing the same way all game and whatever the scoreline. It's almost a completely different sport to McCarthy's modus operandi. I'm ignoring the three managers in between McC and McK as they were totally useless (though I have some sympathy for Cook, and blame Evans more than Hurst for that disaster).

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Embarrassing highlights if you're an Owl on 22:48 - Sep 16 with 1561 viewsFrankMarshall

Unbelievable goalkeeping from Vasquez which kept them in the game.

Frank Marshall

Embarrassing highlights if you're an Owl on 23:05 - Sep 16 with 1478 viewsBseaBlue

Crikey! Have to say, that ball from Wes to Freddie for the first chance is unreal!
Profligate in front of goal innit on 00:20 - Sep 17 with 1292 viewsStewart27

Profligate in front of goal innit on 22:09 - Sep 16 by Dyland

Sure McKenna will be telling them they have to be sharper and less casual. On another day we concede from a late corner and spawny deflection or whatever. We seem to be getting more luck these days, or rather, the oppo aren't having as much. Before McKenna we always used to concede last minute goals didn't we. I guess it's partly down to the fact we keep attacking and playing the same way all game and whatever the scoreline. It's almost a completely different sport to McCarthy's modus operandi. I'm ignoring the three managers in between McC and McK as they were totally useless (though I have some sympathy for Cook, and blame Evans more than Hurst for that disaster).

Yeah with better opposition we need to bury those. But you’re right. Post Charlton our game management has improved a lot. It’s almost like we’re being coached now.
Embarrassing highlights if you're an Owl on 07:10 - Sep 17 with 1071 viewsEly_Blue

Is that supposed to be a highlight reel from the game or a highlight reel for their keeper!

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024