Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've been a critic of Clarke 16:26 - Sep 16 with 1662 viewsnoggin

but he's been superb today. Long may it continue.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2023 16:27]

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

I've been a critic of Clarke on 16:46 - Sep 16 with 1558 viewslegoman

May great competition for the position continue.

Poll: Sheepshanks 5 years -v- Evans 5 points

I've been a critic of Clarke on 16:47 - Sep 16 with 1554 viewsDyland

I've been a critic of Clarke on 16:46 - Sep 16 by legoman

May great competition for the position continue.

We really fackin need him if Leif and Janoi are out for a while...

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

I've been a critic of Clarke on 17:43 - Sep 16 with 1375 viewsGarv

He had a few hairy moments I thought?

I was watching on a dodgy stream so I'll accept anyone else's review, but I still see him as a weakness if there is one. Love him, he's just rash at times.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

I've been a critic of Clarke on 17:47 - Sep 16 with 1356 viewsChurchman

Didn’t see the game but I’ve noticed the last home game, despite being caught out, that he was looking fitter than he did against Leeds. He will be fine.
I've been a critic of Clarke on 18:00 - Sep 16 with 1294 viewsYallop2

Not sure why you've been a critic. He was superb from Jan till season end and this season he's played 3 or 4 games with a niggling injury because we've needed him.
I've been a critic of Clarke on 18:08 - Sep 16 with 1273 viewstractordownsouth

Thought he was poor in the first half but second half he sorted it out.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

I've been a critic of Clarke on 18:08 - Sep 16 with 1273 viewsStewart27

He’s only played about 5 minutes whilst injured in between being brilliant last season and today hasn’t he?!
I've been a critic of Clarke on 20:08 - Sep 16 with 1056 viewsSaleAway

I've been a critic of Clarke on 18:08 - Sep 16 by tractordownsouth

Thought he was poor in the first half but second half he sorted it out.

I'd agree with this. Was not at the races in the first half, seemed half a yard off it. Got caught out if position loads. And have the ball away in dangerous positions.At half time. I thought he might be coming off for Williams, but he was much better second half

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

Login to get fewer ads

I've been a critic of Clarke on 20:12 - Sep 16 with 1037 viewsEssexBloo

I've been a critic of Clarke on 18:00 - Sep 16 by Yallop2

Not sure why you've been a critic. He was superb from Jan till season end and this season he's played 3 or 4 games with a niggling injury because we've needed him.

Totally agree with you here Y2. I’m not sure why some of our fans always feel the need to single out certain players. Our current squad is miles and miles ahead of the team we’ve had in the last 5-10 years so it really baffles me why any of the current amazing players get any stick?
I've been a critic of Clarke on 20:30 - Sep 16 with 997 viewsSaleAway

I've been a critic of Clarke on 20:12 - Sep 16 by EssexBloo

Totally agree with you here Y2. I’m not sure why some of our fans always feel the need to single out certain players. Our current squad is miles and miles ahead of the team we’ve had in the last 5-10 years so it really baffles me why any of the current amazing players get any stick?

I don't think its really about giving players stick, but as everyone's level goes up, its still noticeable if there is someone that isn't looking quite as good.

I'll not comment on previous matches this season, as haven't been here, but for the first half, it was noticeable that the oppo were targetting his wing, and he was getting caught out of position a lot. He also gave the ball away a few times under little or no pressure. As I said before, he improved loads in the second half, but I don't think its unreasonable to point out that he was probably the weak link in the first.

Doesn't take away from the fact that the team put in a great performance, marred only by Davis' injury, and a lack of clinical finishing.

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

I've been a critic of Clarke on 21:23 - Sep 16 with 918 viewsITFCBlues

Better than previous performances but he had nothing coming back at him today. Wednesday were really poor and offered no threat what so ever.

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024