Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away Tickets Refunds 09:28 - Sep 14 with 888 viewscaluma10

I've caught covid so doesn't look like I'll be making it to Hillsborough on Saturday, is it possible to get refunds on unused away tickets?
Away Tickets Refunds on 09:29 - Sep 14 with 871 viewsRozz

Missing away game is unfortunately now punishable by up to 6 weeks hard labour. I'd keep your head down.

Feel better soon!
Away Tickets Refunds on 09:35 - Sep 14 with 818 viewsZx1988

Have a chat with the club - I know that tickets can be returned but I'm not sure of the deadline.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Away Tickets Refunds on 10:32 - Sep 14 with 742 viewsCrayonKing

If you're able to return it in person then it can be returned to the club shop up to the day before, or at least that was the case last season when I had to return a Barnsley ticket.
Away Tickets Refunds on 10:48 - Sep 14 with 696 viewsBasuco

Away Tickets Refunds on 10:32 - Sep 14 by CrayonKing

If you're able to return it in person then it can be returned to the club shop up to the day before, or at least that was the case last season when I had to return a Barnsley ticket.

Did you regret returning that ticket after such a brilliant game, performance, atmosphere and generally brilliant night? That was when I really started to believe we would be going up.
Away Tickets Refunds on 10:51 - Sep 14 with 681 viewsCrayonKing

Away Tickets Refunds on 10:48 - Sep 14 by Basuco

Did you regret returning that ticket after such a brilliant game, performance, atmosphere and generally brilliant night? That was when I really started to believe we would be going up.

I still went. It was my brother who missed out!

Agree, it was a great night :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024