Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ian Brown summed up the country well… 00:04 - Sep 12 with 1554 viewsketton_itfc

Ian Brown summed up the country well… on 00:14 - Sep 12 with 1516 viewsfactual_blue

Is that Ian Brown the anti-vaxxer?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Ian Brown summed up the country well… on 00:46 - Sep 12 with 1492 viewsBlueBadger

Ian Brown summed up the country well… on 00:14 - Sep 12 by factual_blue

You appear to have spelt 'Ian Brown, the dimwitted anti vaxxer and paranoid conspiracy loon' wrongly.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Ian Brown summed up the country well… on 00:54 - Sep 12 with 1475 viewsfactual_blue

Ian Brown summed up the country well… on 00:46 - Sep 12 by BlueBadger

You appear to have spelt 'Ian Brown, the dimwitted anti vaxxer and paranoid conspiracy loon' wrongly.

My bad. I imagine that oversight is why I've been downvoted.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Ian Brown summed up the country well… on 10:08 - Sep 12 with 1248 viewsBlueBadger

Ian Brown summed up the country well… on 00:54 - Sep 12 by factual_blue

My bad. I imagine that oversight is why I've been downvoted.

I'd imagine so. I expect that Chorley Boy is definitely the sort of fella to frown hard upon people ignoring the advice of experts in favour of stupid things like spreading disease and crippling your country because of some words on a bus.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Ian Brown summed up the country well… on 10:45 - Sep 12 with 1206 viewsblueasfook

Ian Brown summed up the country well… on 00:14 - Sep 12 by factual_blue

Who cares. He's an utter ledge.

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Ian Brown summed up the country well… on 11:09 - Sep 12 with 1175 viewswischip

Ian does like a bit of cycling, doesn't he. I'm sure he was riding a bike in a previous video for the song 'F.E.A.R.'
Ian Brown summed up the country well… on 12:28 - Sep 12 with 1094 viewsBlueBadger

Ian Brown summed up the country well… on 10:45 - Sep 12 by blueasfook

Who cares. He's an utter ledge.

And that Gary Glitter had some stomping choruses as well!

Ian Brown summed up the country well… on 13:06 - Sep 12 with 1057 viewsMattinLondon

Ian Brown summed up the country well… on 12:28 - Sep 12 by BlueBadger

And that Gary Glitter had some stomping choruses as well!

Some interesting points raised in this thread. Should the personal views of musicians or artists form a negative viewpoint of their work? Francis Bacon Was by all accounts extremely manipulative who contributed to his partners suicide - today, if that were to happen then he would be ostracised, but his work is worth millions.
Login to get fewer ads

Ian Brown summed up the country well… on 14:11 - Sep 12 with 1013 viewsEwan_Oozami

I thought you mean Ian Brown, the Radio 5 football commentator....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Ian Brown summed up the country well… on 17:02 - Sep 12 with 935 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Ian Brown summed up the country well… on 13:06 - Sep 12 by MattinLondon

Some interesting points raised in this thread. Should the personal views of musicians or artists form a negative viewpoint of their work? Francis Bacon Was by all accounts extremely manipulative who contributed to his partners suicide - today, if that were to happen then he would be ostracised, but his work is worth millions.

Prolific as he was I've only read The Advancement of Learning and that some time ago.

But measuring the artistic merit of a work based on its current monetary value does seem somewhat vulgar. Still, I suppose a first edition could be worth a few bob.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Ian Brown summed up the country well… on 19:50 - Sep 12 with 859 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ian Brown summed up the country well… on 00:46 - Sep 12 by BlueBadger

Ah, I didn’t realise he was a gullible twot. He is, by far, the worst artist I’ve seen live. I saw him support the Manics in Cardiff about 10 years ago and it was so bad it was painful.

Shame, as Stone Roses/Stone Roses is one of my favourite albums of all time.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Ian Brown summed up the country well… on 19:55 - Sep 12 with 854 viewsGlasgowBlue

Ian Brown summed up the country well… on 19:50 - Sep 12 by Swansea_Blue

Ah, I didn’t realise he was a gullible twot. He is, by far, the worst artist I’ve seen live. I saw him support the Manics in Cardiff about 10 years ago and it was so bad it was painful.

Shame, as Stone Roses/Stone Roses is one of my favourite albums of all time.

Yeah. I saw him support the Manics in Glasgow. It was like bad karaoke.

I hate to make you feel old but I'm sure it was the Manics greatest hits tour in 2002.

I've seen the Manics about ten times so I could be wrong.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2023 19:58]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Ian Brown summed up the country well… on 19:58 - Sep 12 with 847 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ian Brown summed up the country well… on 19:55 - Sep 12 by GlasgowBlue

Yeah. I saw him support the Manics in Glasgow. It was like bad karaoke.

I hate to make you feel old but I'm sure it was the Manics greatest hits tour in 2002.

I've seen the Manics about ten times so I could be wrong.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2023 19:58]

And that’s being harsh on most karaoke singers!

Ah, it might have been that long ago. Depressing stuff.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2023 19:59]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024