Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting full debut for Greg Leigh 10:58 - Sep 4 with 1670 viewsSaleAway

Scored equaliser for 10 man Oxford in time added on, only to then pick up his second yellow and get sent off, before seeing Port Vale win it with a 99th minute penalty!

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

Interesting full debut for Greg Leigh on 11:01 - Sep 4 with 1610 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Ah League One!
Interesting full debut for Greg Leigh on 11:04 - Sep 4 with 1590 views_clive_baker_

Really poor tackle for the 2nd yellow.
Interesting full debut for Greg Leigh on 11:52 - Sep 4 with 1420 viewsChurchman

Interesting full debut for Greg Leigh on 11:04 - Sep 4 by _clive_baker_

Really poor tackle for the 2nd yellow.

It wasnt the best, was it. He went from hero to the changing rooms in no time whatsoever! I like Greg Leigh. Dull he is not. A debut to remember.
Interesting full debut for Greg Leigh on 12:41 - Sep 4 with 1243 viewsSaleAway

Interesting full debut for Greg Leigh on 11:52 - Sep 4 by Churchman

It wasnt the best, was it. He went from hero to the changing rooms in no time whatsoever! I like Greg Leigh. Dull he is not. A debut to remember.

If you watch the highlights, he was massively pumped up after scoring the equaliser. I think he'll need to learn a way to bleed off that adrenaline so he makes better decisions Awful tackle, no need to dive in there... the ultimate "rush of blood".

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

Interesting full debut for Greg Leigh on 12:45 - Sep 4 with 1196 viewsJakeITFC

Quite the season Port Vale are having - unbeaten in five, sitting in the play-offs and through the third round of the League Cup, all after losing their first game 7-0!
Interesting full debut for Greg Leigh on 13:15 - Sep 4 with 1096 viewsChurchman

Interesting full debut for Greg Leigh on 12:41 - Sep 4 by SaleAway

If you watch the highlights, he was massively pumped up after scoring the equaliser. I think he'll need to learn a way to bleed off that adrenaline so he makes better decisions Awful tackle, no need to dive in there... the ultimate "rush of blood".

He really did steam in didn’t he. Oh dear Greg - one of those. He’ll be a good player for them though.
Interesting full debut for Greg Leigh on 15:55 - Sep 4 with 853 viewsbritbiker

Interesting full debut for Greg Leigh on 11:52 - Sep 4 by Churchman

Yeah, lost his head a bit there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024