Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rumours of Tuanzebe having medical issues 19:28 - Sep 1 with 4993 viewsKieranMcKenna1

Jesus wept, if that’s true it looks desperate..

Poll: Are you Mick out or Mick in?

Rumours of Tuanzebe having medical issues on 19:28 - Sep 1 with 4707 viewsJ2BLUE

Don't let the fact it might not be true stop you moaning

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Rumours of Tuanzebe having medical issues on 19:35 - Sep 1 with 4447 viewsNaylorsrightboot

Why haven't we looked abroad for players. All summer and we are struggling with signing anyone who can improve our first team? A few kids and now possibly another crock like Camara last summer. We have needed a CB all summer. Why they have faffed about so long l cannot fathom.
Rumours of Tuanzebe having medical issues on 19:36 - Sep 1 with 4397 viewsWicklowBlue

Rumours of Tuanzebe having medical issues on 19:35 - Sep 1 by Naylorsrightboot

Why haven't we looked abroad for players. All summer and we are struggling with signing anyone who can improve our first team? A few kids and now possibly another crock like Camara last summer. We have needed a CB all summer. Why they have faffed about so long l cannot fathom.

I think we have argued these points to death in other threads.
Rumours of Tuanzebe having medical issues on 19:38 - Sep 1 with 4312 viewscressi

May be a rumour he may not even be the player had a career of injuries or he would be playing top level.
Rumours of Tuanzebe having medical issues on 19:38 - Sep 1 with 4281 viewspointofblue

I thought, according to you, we were after Vyner?
[Post edited 1 Sep 2023 19:39]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Rumours of Tuanzebe having medical issues on 19:42 - Sep 1 with 4080 viewsDaninthecampo

Is that not what you said about Broadhead?
Rumours of Tuanzebe having medical issues on 19:43 - Sep 1 with 4063 viewsbraveblue

If you look at the window in January and this summer we have bought well. Sometimes it doesn’t work out. At least we don’t panic sign aging has beens anymore. Anyway, not sure we desperately need a centre half.
Rumours of Tuanzebe having medical issues on 19:45 - Sep 1 with 3901 viewsMediocre_Quick

Rumours being one tweet 🤦
Login to get fewer ads

Rumours of Tuanzebe having medical issues on 19:46 - Sep 1 with 3877 viewsSuperblue95

You’re off again, great

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Rumours of Tuanzebe having medical issues on 19:48 - Sep 1 with 3758 viewsClutch

What looks desperate? Jesus Christ.
Rumours of Tuanzebe having medical issues on 19:48 - Sep 1 with 3714 viewsFreddies_Ears

FFS. OP might be the quickest I have ever div listed.
Rumours of Tuanzebe having medical issues on 19:49 - Sep 1 with 3672 viewsyesjohn99

According to his wiki he holds the world record for the fastest ever Hungry Hippos clearance.
Rumours of Tuanzebe having medical issues on 19:51 - Sep 1 with 3578 viewsSuperblue95

Rumours of Tuanzebe having medical issues on 19:48 - Sep 1 by Clutch

What looks desperate? Jesus Christ.

Well Jesus did make up some stories that would make Jay from the Inbetweeners blush like turning water into wine so I guess that is pretty desperate

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Rumours of Tuanzebe having medical issues on 19:52 - Sep 1 with 3534 viewsDeliasMashedPotato

anyone else smell bird sh*t
Rumours of Tuanzebe having medical issues on 19:53 - Sep 1 with 3522 viewsKeno

A friend told me it was his left flange

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Rumours of Tuanzebe having medical issues on 19:58 - Sep 1 with 3326 viewsWicklowBlue

Rumours of Tuanzebe having medical issues on 19:53 - Sep 1 by Keno

A friend told me it was his left flange

I feel sorry for Tuanzebe hope he gets better soon. Now back to transfer deadline day.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2023 20:02]
Rumours of Tuanzebe having medical issues on 20:02 - Sep 1 with 3151 viewsHelp

There would be no need to rush as he is a free agent.
Rumours of Tuanzebe having medical issues on 20:10 - Sep 1 with 2895 viewsblaggers

Just stop peddling 5hite.

Poll: What happens next?

Rumours of Tuanzebe having medical issues on 20:11 - Sep 1 with 2855 views_clive_baker_

Have a day off for once you absolute ball bag
Rumours of Tuanzebe having medical issues on 20:12 - Sep 1 with 2826 viewsDennyx4

Rumours of Tuanzebe having medical issues on 20:02 - Sep 1 by Help

There would be no need to rush as he is a free agent.

Not sure when we have to announce our 25 man squad, but that must be soon, so albeit you can sign unattached players after the window, you may not be able to play him in the league? Once we have announced the 25 man squad.
Rumours of Tuanzebe having medical issues on 20:16 - Sep 1 with 2659 viewsHorsham

Righto Frank
Rumours of Tuanzebe having medical issues on 20:31 - Sep 1 with 2230 viewsHighgateBlue

Rumours of Tuanzebe having medical issues on 19:51 - Sep 1 by Superblue95

Well Jesus did make up some stories that would make Jay from the Inbetweeners blush like turning water into wine so I guess that is pretty desperate

To be fair to Jesus, he didn't make up that story at all. He didn't tell it. It is a story told about him by the gospel writer John.

The yarns that Jesus did spin were generally parables, which of course everyone would have understood as allegories rather than stories that purported to be true. Some parables may have been dull, some stretching the allegory too far, some may even have had a message that is dubious (I've always thought that the parable of the vineyard is totally unfair), but I don't think he can really be accused of having made up stories that he was presenting as truth*

Otherwise, I imagine Jesus was pretty much the same as Jay. They are both "JC", after all. You never see them in the same room together, annnd, we all know the image of Jesus is based on Italian renaissance paintings. In reality he had a blondish bowl cut.

*apart from, y'know, confirming that he was the son of God 'n' all, but that's not really a Jay-style story.
Rumours of Tuanzebe having medical issues on 20:43 - Sep 1 with 1958 viewsSwansea_Blue

Rumours of Tuanzebe having medical issues on 20:10 - Sep 1 by blaggers

Just stop peddling 5hite.

It’s true. I heard he was enjoying the cupping too much when asked to cough. Def info.

(Tedious isn’t it?)

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Rumours of Tuanzebe having medical issues on 20:52 - Sep 1 with 1779 viewsBloomBlue

Every time I read his name, zebedee springs to mind.
Rumours of Tuanzebe having medical issues on 20:56 - Sep 1 with 1679 viewsCoastalblue

This place is becoming unbearable.
I think I'm out until next week

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024