Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh my Williams 20:03 - Aug 29 with 4834 viewsMancBlue86

Great start here ey

Poll: Who should be in goal tommorow?

Oh my Williams on 20:36 - Aug 29 with 1058 viewsMullet

What happened? I've been watching since about 15th minute and he's looked decent compared to most out there.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Oh my Williams on 20:40 - Aug 29 with 1012 viewsBlueNomad

Oh my Williams on 20:04 - Aug 29 by Hipsterectomy

mckenna gone for heart over head for this one lol

One word - Taricco
Oh my Williams on 20:41 - Aug 29 with 1000 viewsFrankMarshall

Obviously has a good footballing background. May just be a confidence issue or could be he hasn't played in a while. Clearly will need some time to fit into the team. There have been players we've had in the past who have had really poor starts and eventually pulled through. Lot of pressure on the lad also as it's been a while since we've made a signing.

Frank Marshall

Oh my Williams on 20:45 - Aug 29 with 940 viewsGarv

Oh my Williams on 20:35 - Aug 29 by Schmoke

He wasn't... It was a very well timed ball in to a very quick forward and he was simply outpaced.

He was a bit hesitant and didn't fully know where his man was.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Oh my Williams on 20:58 - Aug 29 with 862 viewsitfc_bucks

Oh my Williams on 20:13 - Aug 29 by Steve_M

No, Slicker at fault there.

Not sure what you'd have wanted Slicker to do there.

Sometimes you just get unlucky. That was one such time.
Oh my Williams on 21:00 - Aug 29 with 848 viewsNutkins_Return

Oh my Williams on 20:11 - Aug 29 by Herbivore

Let's hope so. I'm still scarred by Clegg I think, but you're right that he should be very good at this level.

Haha, cleggy has a lot to answer for.

Williams is an outstanding player for the champ. No question mark a out his ability. If there is any question mark its the fact out best player plays in his best position. But he is versatile and makes us better. Good enough for me
Oh my Williams on 22:04 - Aug 29 with 741 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Wow, been busy tonight and just been catching up with it all. Feel pretty bad for Williams, but at least it's an early round of a meaningless cup.

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

Oh my Williams on 22:38 - Aug 29 with 670 viewsSwansea_Blue

Oh my Williams on 20:31 - Aug 29 by Radlett_blue

Err...Williams was lost for the Leeds goal on Saturday. But as others have said, he needs game time & he's getting it now.

I wouldn’t say he was lost. They turned our whole back line back towards our own goal when Morsy was taken out of the game and he was just beaten by someone with blistering pace. It can happen to the best of them. The amount of criticism he received for that wasn’t justified imo.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Oh my Williams on 23:10 - Aug 29 with 625 viewspointofblue

Oh my Williams on 22:38 - Aug 29 by Swansea_Blue

I wouldn’t say he was lost. They turned our whole back line back towards our own goal when Morsy was taken out of the game and he was just beaten by someone with blistering pace. It can happen to the best of them. The amount of criticism he received for that wasn’t justified imo.

Especially as he had only just come on. Could argue Leeds were clever in targetting his side before he had got into the game. Not sure what else he could have done tonight, to be honest.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Oh my Williams on 03:12 - Aug 30 with 565 viewslizzibee

Oh my Williams on 20:04 - Aug 29 by Hipsterectomy

mckenna gone for heart over head for this one lol

did you go to the game? If you did you'd see he played some class football, I'm assuming you were sat on your sofa pretending you know more than McKenna
Oh my Williams on 08:19 - Aug 30 with 487 viewsbluejacko

Oh my Williams on 03:12 - Aug 30 by lizzibee

did you go to the game? If you did you'd see he played some class football, I'm assuming you were sat on your sofa pretending you know more than McKenna

Now now don’t let facts get in the way of a good moan😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024