Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Morsy make it to October before being banned? 14:10 - Aug 27 with 1555 viewsWallingford_Boy

I doubt it.

RIP Sir Bobby

Will Morsy make it to October before being banned? on 14:13 - Aug 27 with 1532 viewspowinswitch

I feel that with each yellow he has been sold down the river by a teammate Playing him balls that left him little choice but to take one for the team.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2023 14:17]
Will Morsy make it to October before being banned? on 14:13 - Aug 27 with 1531 viewshomer_123

Jackson was very good yesterday Wallers.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Will Morsy make it to October before being banned? on 14:14 - Aug 27 with 1518 viewsWallingford_Boy

Will Morsy make it to October before being banned? on 14:13 - Aug 27 by homer_123

Jackson was very good yesterday Wallers.

He did well for the third goal, great pull back for Broadhead.

RIP Sir Bobby

Will Morsy make it to October before being banned? on 14:22 - Aug 27 with 1487 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Is this the same thread you posted last season or have you copied and pasted it?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Will Morsy make it to October before being banned? on 14:32 - Aug 27 with 1438 viewsfranz_tyson

Will every player play 46 games? I doubt it.

I can deal with him having a ban for a game or two, but hate to see him out for 2-3 months injured. We've got Luongo, Evans and Taylor to cover. Also Humphreys. Surely we can manage.
Will Morsy make it to October before being banned? on 14:44 - Aug 27 with 1392 viewsWhos_blue

I can't picture his two previous cards, but he can't have too many complaints over the one from yesterday.
He showed last season he could get through games without a card when he had the two match ban hanging iver his head.
I like him just the way he is, but I do understand that may come at a cost throughout the season.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Will Morsy make it to October before being banned? on 17:23 - Aug 27 with 1243 viewsPhilTWTD

Why? What's he posted?
Will Morsy make it to October before being banned? on 17:56 - Aug 27 with 1189 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Will Morsy make it to October before being banned? on 14:44 - Aug 27 by Whos_blue

I can't picture his two previous cards, but he can't have too many complaints over the one from yesterday.
He showed last season he could get through games without a card when he had the two match ban hanging iver his head.
I like him just the way he is, but I do understand that may come at a cost throughout the season.

One of them was fairly late on a Stoke (I think) players ankle, when they were on the break.
Login to get fewer ads

Will Morsy make it to October before being banned? on 18:11 - Aug 27 with 1157 viewsMullet

Will Morsy make it to October before being banned? on 17:23 - Aug 27 by PhilTWTD

Why? What's he posted?

Nothing hoppy.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Will Morsy make it to October before being banned? on 19:26 - Aug 27 with 1061 viewsSharkey

A cynic might say the club wouldn't be too upset if any ban coincided with rainbow-armband day, which I think is towards the end of October.
Will Morsy make it to October before being banned? on 07:43 - Aug 28 with 879 viewsPioneerBlue

Yes he will make Oct and won’t be banned before that
[Post edited 28 Aug 2023 7:43]

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

Will Morsy make it to October before being banned? on 07:46 - Aug 28 with 854 viewsMullet

Will Morsy make it to October before being banned? on 19:26 - Aug 27 by Sharkey

A cynic might say the club wouldn't be too upset if any ban coincided with rainbow-armband day, which I think is towards the end of October.

Has he made homophobic comments before? Seems a conspiracy theory not cynicism.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024