Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Electronic punk noise cover of Edward Ebeneezer featuring Rikki from Red Flag 77 13:19 - Aug 24 with 1686 viewsmatt92

Cassettes available. Proceeds go to the Ipswich Town Foundation.

Not at all affiliated with/endorsed by the club.

Electronic punk noise cover of Edward Ebeneezer featuring Rikki from Red Flag 77 on 13:21 - Aug 24 with 1656 viewsmatt92

Cassettes available here, if anyone's interested:
https://fantasticrectangles.bandcamp.com/album/eejb-itfc-ft-rikki-blue-flag
Electronic punk noise cover of Edward Ebeneezer featuring Rikki from Red Flag 77 on 13:29 - Aug 24 with 1599 viewsNthQldITFC

Good lord!

Not, initially, my cup of tea but I am slightly concerned that if I listen to it again more than a couple of times it will grow on me to such an extent that it will be a background track in my head every single waking second until the day I die!

Well done (I think).

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Electronic punk noise cover of Edward Ebeneezer featuring Rikki from Red Flag 77 on 13:34 - Aug 24 with 1577 viewsmatt92

Electronic punk noise cover of Edward Ebeneezer featuring Rikki from Red Flag 77 on 13:29 - Aug 24 by NthQldITFC

Good lord!

Not, initially, my cup of tea but I am slightly concerned that if I listen to it again more than a couple of times it will grow on me to such an extent that it will be a background track in my head every single waking second until the day I die!

Well done (I think).

Thanks for checking it out and sticking with it for the duration!
Electronic punk noise cover of Edward Ebeneezer featuring Rikki from Red Flag 77 on 14:05 - Aug 24 with 1538 viewsBrentwoodBlagger2

Sorry but reminds me of an LSD trip! Still prefer The Ballistics version.
Electronic punk noise cover of Edward Ebeneezer featuring Rikki from Red Flag 77 on 14:14 - Aug 24 with 1515 viewsGeoffSentence

We have been blessed with ITFC related musical content today. For me this edges Alex Griffin's offering.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Electronic punk noise cover of Edward Ebeneezer featuring Rikki from Red Flag 77 on 17:09 - Aug 24 with 1377 viewsmatt92

Electronic punk noise cover of Edward Ebeneezer featuring Rikki from Red Flag 77 on 14:05 - Aug 24 by BrentwoodBlagger2

Sorry but reminds me of an LSD trip! Still prefer The Ballistics version.

I too prefer The Ballistics version
Electronic punk noise cover of Edward Ebeneezer featuring Rikki from Red Flag 77 on 19:14 - Aug 24 with 1297 viewsBluespeed225

Interesting. I do think they should play Flags' 'Blitzkrieg Bop (for the Ipswich Lot), at all home games.
Electronic punk noise cover of Edward Ebeneezer featuring Rikki from Red Flag 77 on 16:43 - Aug 27 with 978 viewsmatt92

Electronic punk noise cover of Edward Ebeneezer featuring Rikki from Red Flag 77 on 19:14 - Aug 24 by Bluespeed225

Interesting. I do think they should play Flags' 'Blitzkrieg Bop (for the Ipswich Lot), at all home games.

Wonder if there are any punks in the matchday team
Login to get fewer ads

Electronic punk noise cover of Edward Ebeneezer featuring Rikki from Red Flag 77 on 18:11 - Aug 27 with 918 viewsWeWereZombies

Electronic punk noise cover of Edward Ebeneezer featuring Rikki from Red Flag 77 on 16:43 - Aug 27 by matt92

Wonder if there are any punks in the matchday team

Now there is a challenge, my guesses:

Walton - true to his county and prefers Fisherman's Friends
Hladky - closet industrial noise and overwrought Seventies rock opera afficionado, shares an interest in Magma with Steve Davis, with whom he writes a blog on the subject, edition 1079 is the first one that is under ten pages
Clarke - definitely a Sham69 and UK Subs merchant
Woolfendon - judging by the haircut I'd say more of a Scritti Politti type
Burgess - no idea
Edmundsen - Thoughtful consumer of anything put out by Postcard Records
Davis - The fifth member of The Gang of Four
Burns - Strictly chapel, choir practice on Thursday evenings, tenor solo spot on Sunday mornings
Morsy - Listens to everything but always come back to Oum Kalthoum
Luongo - Never recovered from listening to Skyhooks for the first time
Chaplin - Ramones
Broadhead - got to be the peak punk in the team with that haircut, but New York blank generation, Patti Smith, Television, maybe a bit of Sonic Youth at times
Ladapo - Currently listening to the full Fela Kuti back catalogue, devotes every spare minute to it, started in 2015 and now approaching half way through
Hirst - Fontaines DC
[Post edited 27 Aug 2023 21:48]

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024