Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Following on from Rachel Riley.......... 09:29 - Aug 23 with 4357 viewspetieboy2011

Saying she would stop supporting Man Utd if Mason Greenwood played for them again:

Hypothetically speaking - is there any player that if Town signed them it would make you seriously question whether you could support them anymore?

Just an general question - no meaning behind it.
Following on from Rachel Riley.......... on 09:39 - Aug 23 with 3441 viewsStewart27

Grant Holt.
Following on from Rachel Riley.......... on 09:47 - Aug 23 with 3397 viewsbelgablue

Jonathan Douglas

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Following on from Rachel Riley.......... on 09:49 - Aug 23 with 3380 viewscatch74

Jay Tabb/ thug.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Following on from Rachel Riley.......... on 10:00 - Aug 23 with 3329 viewsITFC_Forever

Sam Allardyce.

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Following on from Rachel Riley.......... on 10:03 - Aug 23 with 3317 viewsWeirdFishes

Greenwood, Ched Evans, Partey, C Ronaldo.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Following on from Rachel Riley.......... on 10:08 - Aug 23 with 3277 viewstextbackup

Mick McCarthy.
I barely bothered turning up during that final season.

(Not putting him in the same category as Greenwood, obviously)

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Following on from Rachel Riley.......... on 10:26 - Aug 23 with 3187 viewsPippin1970

No one you support the club. Otherwise you not a supporter.
Following on from Rachel Riley.......... on 10:41 - Aug 23 with 3129 viewsBigCommon

The fact that someone says they'll drop their team like a brick, tells you all you need to know about their loyalty to their club.
A football team is for life. Decision makers come and go.
You might not agree with things from time to time. But that's tough sh1t..You choose your colours and stick with them through "everything"...
Login to get fewer ads

Following on from Rachel Riley.......... on 10:47 - Aug 23 with 3088 viewshomer_123

Following on from Rachel Riley.......... on 10:26 - Aug 23 by Pippin1970

So, you'd take Greenwood then?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Following on from Rachel Riley.......... on 10:56 - Aug 23 with 3028 viewsblueasfook

Prince Andrew.

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Following on from Rachel Riley.......... on 10:56 - Aug 23 with 3020 viewsBigCommon

Following on from Rachel Riley.......... on 10:47 - Aug 23 by homer_123

Think the question is, "would you still support your team, if someone else made that decision"..
Following on from Rachel Riley.......... on 10:58 - Aug 23 with 2980 viewsElephantintheRoom

Lee Bowyer and Ben Thatcher?

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Following on from Rachel Riley.......... on 11:01 - Aug 23 with 2973 viewsbluelagos

Following on from Rachel Riley.......... on 10:47 - Aug 23 by homer_123

Plenty of Man U fans were happy to see Greenwood back in the squad and very vocal against those who spoke out.

And how many Newcastle fans have made a stand against their ownership?

Truth is 95% of fans would go along with either of those two scenarios.

For me, I think Greenwood would be a step too far and I'd struggle to shout on my club knowing he's part of it. Same with sportswashing owners.

How long I'd hold out, whether I'd stay away I honestly don't know, though I'd defo be vocal in my objections.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Following on from Rachel Riley.......... on 11:07 - Aug 23 with 2912 viewssilkcutblue

Keir Starmer
Following on from Rachel Riley.......... on 11:13 - Aug 23 with 2872 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Following on from Rachel Riley.......... on 11:07 - Aug 23 by silkcutblue

Keir Starmer

Are we looking for a new Right Winger?
Following on from Rachel Riley.......... on 12:40 - Aug 23 with 2670 viewsScuzzer

Who is Rachel Riley?

Established 1968

Following on from Rachel Riley.......... on 12:44 - Aug 23 with 2640 viewswkj

Shelvey

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Following on from Rachel Riley.......... on 12:46 - Aug 23 with 2631 viewsSwailsey

Following on from Rachel Riley.......... on 10:26 - Aug 23 by Pippin1970

Nonsense. I wouldn’t financially support town anymore if we signed MG, CE, WG. I’d return if they left, but it would take a lot.

It would be a painful decision but some things are bigger then football.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Following on from Rachel Riley.......... on 12:47 - Aug 23 with 2622 viewsSwailsey

Following on from Rachel Riley.......... on 11:13 - Aug 23 by ArnoldMoorhen

Are we looking for a new Right Winger?

Lovely stuff.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Following on from Rachel Riley.......... on 12:56 - Aug 23 with 2553 viewsHerbivore

Greenwood or Ched coming in would see me cancelling my ST.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Following on from Rachel Riley.......... on 12:56 - Aug 23 with 2552 viewsjayessess

Friend of mine, life long Bristol Rovers fan, season ticket holder of many years. Just stopped going when Joey Barton came in as manager.

I've a lot of respect for that. I think it's really easy just to talk about loyalty and supporting your club through thick and thin, as if that's hard, rather than just you doing the thing you like doing. Much harder to give up something you love because you see that something is just wrong. Not sure I'd be capable of that, but I'd like to think I was.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Following on from Rachel Riley.......... on 13:11 - Aug 23 with 2439 viewsChurchman

It doesn’t work that way with me. I might not attend, but it’s my club. Nothing can change that. There’s a few that turned out for us that turned my stomach a bit.

Back to the question, if Greenwood came here for rehabilitation, I wouldn’t pay money to watch him or the team with him in it.

I get the arguments about second chances, not proven guilty and all that and I’m sure there’s plenty of hypocrisy etc in my views, but it’s just how I feel.
Following on from Rachel Riley.......... on 13:18 - Aug 23 with 2404 viewsBuffaloBill

Following on from Rachel Riley.......... on 11:01 - Aug 23 by bluelagos

Plenty of Man U fans were happy to see Greenwood back in the squad and very vocal against those who spoke out.

And how many Newcastle fans have made a stand against their ownership?

Truth is 95% of fans would go along with either of those two scenarios.

For me, I think Greenwood would be a step too far and I'd struggle to shout on my club knowing he's part of it. Same with sportswashing owners.

How long I'd hold out, whether I'd stay away I honestly don't know, though I'd defo be vocal in my objections.

So I see supporting your club means, say as example listening on the radio if you can't go or following the result.

So you're saying if he played for us you'd do neither?

Just 99.9% of ppl still would. Just reality

Poll: Incentives to want to be promoted

Following on from Rachel Riley.......... on 13:19 - Aug 23 with 2393 viewslizzibee

Chris Sutton, Joey Barton
Following on from Rachel Riley.......... on 13:24 - Aug 23 with 2359 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Marcus Evans.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024