Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Bristol City Ashton super thread should get a boost 12:31 - Aug 22 with 2349 viewsIllinoisblue

From this: Sheff Weds journo praising Ashton. (It’s a not very veiled dig at Sheff Weds’ lack of leadership and structure)

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The Bristol City Ashton super thread should get a boost on 13:26 - Aug 22 with 2074 viewsHipsterectomy

unfortuately they all seemed to jump on that Fev guy who also posts on here for being pathetic and obsessive and he seemingly hasn't added to the thread in a while

in might be over :(

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

The Bristol City Ashton super thread should get a boost on 18:41 - Aug 22 with 1515 viewswkj

The Bristol City Ashton super thread should get a boost on 13:26 - Aug 22 by Hipsterectomy

unfortuately they all seemed to jump on that Fev guy who also posts on here for being pathetic and obsessive and he seemingly hasn't added to the thread in a while

in might be over :(

Hey now, hey now. Don't dream it's over

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The Bristol City Ashton super thread should get a boost on 07:40 - Aug 23 with 989 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

This thread is full of praise for how well our club is run now:-

https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/323717-wholesale-changes-and-momentum/#c

They’ve ripped up last year’s squad, appointed a leftfield manager, and signed a lot of unproven foreign players. On top of that huge ticket price hikes have killed any good will to their owners. I’d like to compare their current ownership with ME, but Sheff Weds did at least get promoted whereas we never realistically looked like troubling the L1 playoffs under Evans…
The Bristol City Ashton super thread should get a boost on 07:48 - Aug 23 with 964 viewsChurchman

The Bristol City Ashton super thread should get a boost on 07:40 - Aug 23 by SuperKieranMcKenna

This thread is full of praise for how well our club is run now:-

https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/323717-wholesale-changes-and-momentum/#c

They’ve ripped up last year’s squad, appointed a leftfield manager, and signed a lot of unproven foreign players. On top of that huge ticket price hikes have killed any good will to their owners. I’d like to compare their current ownership with ME, but Sheff Weds did at least get promoted whereas we never realistically looked like troubling the L1 playoffs under Evans…

Given how ramshackle the running of their club appears to have been from the outside, Darren Moore did a great job getting them to the playoffs then up this year.

Their owner certainly isn’t winning any popularity contests.
The Bristol City Ashton super thread should get a boost on 09:01 - Aug 23 with 836 viewsJackSted

Since we've ben smashing it in the league their thread about us has gone rather quiet which is hilarious

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Yes I did pop over... and the 'Office' thread is very quiet on 09:28 - Aug 23 with 733 viewsunstableblue

The Bristol City Ashton super thread should get a boost on 09:01 - Aug 23 by JackSted

Since we've ben smashing it in the league their thread about us has gone rather quiet which is hilarious

That will be down to our obvious good form and club health, but also because they have A LOT of gripes with how the club is being currently run and its ambition - and frankly they can no longer blame Ashton!

Their scapegoat has gone!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024