Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stoke City vlogger told to stop filming by our stewards. 18:08 - Aug 15 with 6386 viewsTheBoyBlue

11 mins 23 seconds in.

Whatever you think of them, seems a bit harsh as other vloggers have been allowed to carry on in the away end. Guessing there's more to it then he's letting on.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Stoke City vlogger told to stop filming by our stewards. on 18:24 - Aug 15 with 4551 viewsJ2BLUE

Vlogging should be banned nationwide.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Stoke City vlogger told to stop filming by our stewards. on 18:27 - Aug 15 with 4524 viewsHipsterectomy

Alex Griffin films the whole match

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Stoke City vlogger told to stop filming by our stewards. on 18:29 - Aug 15 with 4513 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Top end entitalism that, with some whataboutery thrown in too.

You can't record match action. Full stop. Crowd stuff is fine, but not the actual game.
The club, could get into trouble with the EFL as allowing anyone other than broadcasters to record footage as is it is breaching our contract with the EFL.

The EFL go looking for this footage, hence how 'Renegade Statman' got in the poo a few years back.

Edit: Having just watched this, there is very little 'Vlogging' going on, but there is a lot of match action being recorded, without comment.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2023 18:32]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Stoke City vlogger told to stop filming by our stewards. on 18:31 - Aug 15 with 4454 viewsHipsterectomy

Stoke City vlogger told to stop filming by our stewards. on 18:29 - Aug 15 by Cheltenham_Blue

Top end entitalism that, with some whataboutery thrown in too.

You can't record match action. Full stop. Crowd stuff is fine, but not the actual game.
The club, could get into trouble with the EFL as allowing anyone other than broadcasters to record footage as is it is breaching our contract with the EFL.

The EFL go looking for this footage, hence how 'Renegade Statman' got in the poo a few years back.

Edit: Having just watched this, there is very little 'Vlogging' going on, but there is a lot of match action being recorded, without comment.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2023 18:32]

Whilst you can't/shouldn't film, if you search Ipswich Town on youtube you'll definitely see an Alex Griffin vlog which includes him filming the whole match and just leaving in the highlights. And he's been doing it for years, so I don't think it's that strict.

Stoke City vlogger told to stop filming by our stewards. on 18:33 - Aug 15 with 4425 viewsJ2BLUE

Stoke City vlogger told to stop filming by our stewards. on 18:31 - Aug 15 by Hipsterectomy

Whilst you can't/shouldn't film, if you search Ipswich Town on youtube you'll definitely see an Alex Griffin vlog which includes him filming the whole match and just leaving in the highlights. And he's been doing it for years, so I don't think it's that strict.

I find that pathetic to be honest. Just watch the game.

Truly impaired.

Stoke City vlogger told to stop filming by our stewards. on 18:34 - Aug 15 with 4414 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Stoke City vlogger told to stop filming by our stewards. on 18:31 - Aug 15 by Hipsterectomy

It really is that strict. As far as the EFL are concerned anyway.

I've seen other clubs letting in people with massive DSLRs, where as others jump on you the second you pull any kind of camera out.

It'll be interesting to see if Alex Griffin is also cracked down on.

Stoke City vlogger told to stop filming by our stewards. on 19:01 - Aug 15 with 4201 viewsIllinoisblue

I was sad it got cut off before our second goal. Like seeing and hearing the roar from the away end point of view.

Other than that, Bollox to him. He looks to be of drinking age. Why’s he not having a few drinks and enjoying the game.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Stoke City vlogger told to stop filming by our stewards. on 19:04 - Aug 15 with 4171 viewsGeoffSentence

The T&Cs are explicit

4. Save only as set out at paragraph 5, no person (other than a person who holds an appropriate licence) may bring into the Stadium or use within the Stadium any equipment which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or any other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to the Match or the Stadium. Copyright in any unauthorised recording or transmission is assigned (by way of present assignment of future copyright pursuant to section 91 of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988) to ITFC.

5. Mobile telephones are permitted within the Stadium provided that they are used for personal and private use only and in any event only for the purpose of transmission and/or reception of voice data only not being commentary upon the Match in progress.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Login to get fewer ads

Stoke City vlogger told to stop filming by our stewards. on 19:10 - Aug 15 with 4110 viewsNeedhamChris

Stoke City vlogger told to stop filming by our stewards. on 19:04 - Aug 15 by GeoffSentence

The T&Cs are explicit

4. Save only as set out at paragraph 5, no person (other than a person who holds an appropriate licence) may bring into the Stadium or use within the Stadium any equipment which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or any other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to the Match or the Stadium. Copyright in any unauthorised recording or transmission is assigned (by way of present assignment of future copyright pursuant to section 91 of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988) to ITFC.

5. Mobile telephones are permitted within the Stadium provided that they are used for personal and private use only and in any event only for the purpose of transmission and/or reception of voice data only not being commentary upon the Match in progress.

Would you be so matter of fact if it was a Town vlogger away from home?

Poll: Who will Kieran McKenna be managing on 1st August 2024

Stoke City vlogger told to stop filming by our stewards. on 19:28 - Aug 15 with 3946 viewsIllinoisblue

Stoke City vlogger told to stop filming by our stewards. on 18:27 - Aug 15 by Hipsterectomy

Which stand does he normally film from?

62 - 78 - 81

Stoke City vlogger told to stop filming by our stewards. on 19:33 - Aug 15 with 3916 viewsMattinLondon

Stoke City vlogger told to stop filming by our stewards. on 18:33 - Aug 15 by J2BLUE

I’m guessing that that is how he earns his money. It’s not for me and I don’t view his content, but if he’s earning by commentating on Towns matches then he simply can’t just watch the game.

I have often wondered whether copyright is being infringed by various vloggers.
Stoke City vlogger told to stop filming by our stewards. on 19:36 - Aug 15 with 3890 viewsJ2BLUE

Stoke City vlogger told to stop filming by our stewards. on 19:33 - Aug 15 by MattinLondon

I’m guessing that that is how he earns his money. It’s not for me and I don’t view his content, but if he’s earning by commentating on Towns matches then he simply can’t just watch the game.

I have often wondered whether copyright is being infringed by various vloggers.

It must be incredibly irritating for anyone sat near him. Surprised vloggers don't get told to fook off.

Truly impaired.

Stoke City vlogger told to stop filming by our stewards. on 19:38 - Aug 15 with 3866 viewsMattinLondon

Stoke City vlogger told to stop filming by our stewards. on 19:36 - Aug 15 by J2BLUE

It must be incredibly irritating for anyone sat near him. Surprised vloggers don't get told to fook off.

Agree with that. It’s probably like having a back seat driver continuously telling the one behind the wheel how to drive….despite not having a license themselves.
I told Griffin to.... on 19:38 - Aug 15 with 3876 viewsBloots

Stoke City vlogger told to stop filming by our stewards. on 19:36 - Aug 15 by J2BLUE

....put his phone down at Carrow Road or I'd insert it into him.

He was standing next to me and literally holding his phone up in front of my face.

He moved somewhere else.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Stoke City vlogger told to stop filming by our stewards. on 20:12 - Aug 15 with 3728 viewsBlueBadger

Stoke City vlogger told to stop filming by our stewards. on 18:33 - Aug 15 by J2BLUE

It's up there with filming music gigs with your phone innit?

JUST FOOKIN ENJOY YOURSELF, No-one wants to see your badly recorded, poor sound quality footage.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Stoke City vlogger told to stop filming by our stewards. on 20:45 - Aug 15 with 3569 viewsPowrigan

Stoke City vlogger told to stop filming by our stewards. on 18:24 - Aug 15 by J2BLUE

Vlogging should be banned nationwide.

Cheer up
[Post edited 15 Aug 2023 20:48]
Stoke City vlogger told to stop filming by our stewards. on 20:58 - Aug 15 with 3490 viewsbluejacko

Stoke City vlogger told to stop filming by our stewards. on 18:27 - Aug 15 by Hipsterectomy

Really🙄 so you have just named a fellow fan which might drop him in it! Is There nothing the holier than thou crowd on here will not moan about?
Stoke City vlogger told to stop filming by our stewards. on 21:07 - Aug 15 with 3434 viewsgainsboroughblue

Stoke City vlogger told to stop filming by our stewards. on 20:58 - Aug 15 by bluejacko

Really🙄 so you have just named a fellow fan which might drop him in it! Is There nothing the holier than thou crowd on here will not moan about?

He posts under his own name on his channel on YouTube and has something like 40k subscribers. I don't think his name being dropped on here will make much difference.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Stoke City vlogger told to stop filming by our stewards. on 21:28 - Aug 15 with 3292 viewsGeoffSentence

Stoke City vlogger told to stop filming by our stewards. on 19:10 - Aug 15 by NeedhamChris

Would you be so matter of fact if it was a Town vlogger away from home?

Rules are rules.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Stoke City vlogger told to stop filming by our stewards. on 21:31 - Aug 15 with 3265 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Good, people should just enjoy the match.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Stoke City vlogger told to stop filming by our stewards. on 21:33 - Aug 15 with 3244 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

This.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Stoke City vlogger told to stop filming by our stewards. on 21:40 - Aug 15 with 3172 viewsHipsterectomy

Stoke City vlogger told to stop filming by our stewards. on 20:58 - Aug 15 by bluejacko

His Sunderland match vlog which is filming the match has 35,000 views on a channel that is his full name, with 4 of his social medias linked to the video which are all his full name

wtf are you on lol

Stoke City vlogger told to stop filming by our stewards. on 21:57 - Aug 15 with 3050 viewsCheltenham_Blue

It’s not rocket science is it?

You aren’t allowed to do it, it’s in the ground rules.
So if you are going to do it, don’t get caught.

And if you are caught, knowing you shouldn’t do it, don’t cry about it.

This whole, “what harm does it do” attitude makes me want to throw their phones into a canal tbh.

Stoke City vlogger told to stop filming by our stewards. on 22:09 - Aug 15 with 2999 viewsIllinoisblue

Hahah haha. Hahaha. He’s been outed now! The big reveal. Lol

62 - 78 - 81

I told Griffin to.... on 22:14 - Aug 15 with 2977 viewsGiraffeBlue

I told Griffin to.... on 19:38 - Aug 15 by Bloots

....put his phone down at Carrow Road or I'd insert it into him.

He was standing next to me and literally holding his phone up in front of my face.

He moved somewhere else.

Bragging about threatening a fellow Town fan to make yourself look hard on an internet forum?

I'm so impressed!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024