Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What general footy podcasts are you into? 13:36 - Aug 10 with 1979 viewsGavTWTD

I think we know the Town ones but what championship and wider do you listen to?

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

What general footy podcasts are you into? on 13:38 - Aug 10 with 1941 viewsHipsterectomy

Under the Cosh is good depending who's on it. Kind of just a 'this is your life' of middling to good football careers

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

What general footy podcasts are you into? on 13:46 - Aug 10 with 1906 viewsGavTWTD

What general footy podcasts are you into? on 13:38 - Aug 10 by Hipsterectomy

Under the Cosh is good depending who's on it. Kind of just a 'this is your life' of middling to good football careers

Not updated recently, but I've added it to the trawler.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

What general footy podcasts are you into? on 13:46 - Aug 10 with 1905 viewsIllinoisblue

Price of Football.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

What general footy podcasts are you into? on 13:48 - Aug 10 with 1903 viewsyorkshireblue

Not the top 20 is a great podcast covering Championship-League Two. Incredibly well researched.
What general footy podcasts are you into? on 14:34 - Aug 10 with 1839 viewsKropotkin123

What general footy podcasts are you into? on 13:48 - Aug 10 by yorkshireblue

Not the top 20 is a great podcast covering Championship-League Two. Incredibly well researched.

+1

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

What general footy podcasts are you into? on 14:36 - Aug 10 with 1843 viewssoupytwist

Hardly a niche offering, but I do like Guardian Football Weekly for general coverage of the Premier League and other football topics.

I thought it would go downhill after AC Jimbo and his acolytes jumped ship but it's now different and probably better than it was in many ways.
What general footy podcasts are you into? on 14:49 - Aug 10 with 1807 viewsKeno

There is that one with the odd bloke behind a pretend bar, cant think what its called

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

What general footy podcasts are you into? on 14:59 - Aug 10 with 1792 viewsGlasgowBlue

The Second Tier.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

What general footy podcasts are you into? on 15:00 - Aug 10 with 1783 viewsJammyDodgerrr

What general footy podcasts are you into? on 14:36 - Aug 10 by soupytwist

Hardly a niche offering, but I do like Guardian Football Weekly for general coverage of the Premier League and other football topics.

I thought it would go downhill after AC Jimbo and his acolytes jumped ship but it's now different and probably better than it was in many ways.

Yeah this. I don't need to listen to any other podcast, genuinely insightful and hilarious in equal measure.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

What general footy podcasts are you into? on 15:02 - Aug 10 with 1779 viewsitfcjoe

General football on my priority list are

Athletic Daily Football Briefing - 10 minute morning pod

NTT20 - As mentioned

Football Ramble

The Athletic Football podcast

Second Tier

Ripple effect with James Allcott

The Rest Is Football (only just launched so may not persist with)

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

What general footy podcasts are you into? on 15:05 - Aug 10 with 1774 viewsGlasgowBlue

What general footy podcasts are you into? on 15:02 - Aug 10 by itfcjoe

General football on my priority list are

Athletic Daily Football Briefing - 10 minute morning pod

NTT20 - As mentioned

Football Ramble

The Athletic Football podcast

Second Tier

Ripple effect with James Allcott

The Rest Is Football (only just launched so may not persist with)

After listening to a preview of the Rest is Football, I don't think I will be able to put up with Micah Richards over the top laugh coming through my speakers.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

What general footy podcasts are you into? on 15:10 - Aug 10 with 1765 viewsitfcjoe

What general footy podcasts are you into? on 15:05 - Aug 10 by GlasgowBlue

After listening to a preview of the Rest is Football, I don't think I will be able to put up with Micah Richards over the top laugh coming through my speakers.

Yeh, it is hard to understand as well as he laughs over other talking and editors need to be working harder

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

What general footy podcasts are you into? on 15:11 - Aug 10 with 1749 viewschicoazul

Football Weekly still the don.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

What general footy podcasts are you into? on 15:12 - Aug 10 with 1746 viewschicoazul

I too listened to that. The man is unbearable.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

What general footy podcasts are you into? on 15:28 - Aug 10 with 1736 viewsIllinoisblue

He ruins the European TV coverage on CBS over here with his ridiculous laugh.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

What general footy podcasts are you into? on 15:55 - Aug 10 with 1666 viewsBlueandTruesince82

What general footy podcasts are you into? on 13:38 - Aug 10 by Hipsterectomy

Second this, not been too many ex town players on there.

Nicky Forster, Luke Varney as well but he was only here a short time.

Some of the stories are hilarious and it's really insightful into what football is (or perhaps used to be) like behind the scenes.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

What general footy podcasts are you into? on 18:23 - Aug 10 with 1555 viewsHipsterectomy

What general footy podcasts are you into? on 15:55 - Aug 10 by BlueandTruesince82

Some of the stories are hilarious and it's really insightful into what football is (or perhaps used to be) like behind the scenes.

Everyone should be forced to watch/listen to the Leon knight one for a fascinating insight into the human mind

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

What general footy podcasts are you into? on 18:47 - Aug 10 with 1521 viewsPlums

It varies according to the guest but Fit and Proper is good for some light hearted football related nonsense.

Agree with what others have said about the Rest is Football. I listened to the preview yesterday and had to turn it off because Richards' howling over the others in what sounded like a galvanised bin made it unbearable.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

What general footy podcasts are you into? on 20:50 - Aug 10 with 1378 viewsJeff_winger

What general footy podcasts are you into? on 15:55 - Aug 10 by BlueandTruesince82

Tommy Miller is on there and I'm sure Norris as well?
What general footy podcasts are you into? on 21:13 - Aug 10 with 1327 viewsBlueandTruesince82

What general footy podcasts are you into? on 20:50 - Aug 10 by Jeff_winger

Tommy Miller is on there and I'm sure Norris as well?

Yes Tommy is I've listen to that one. Missed Chucks though

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

What general footy podcasts are you into? on 21:15 - Aug 10 with 1325 viewsCrofty

My mate has not long started one, mainly premier league but it’s a decent listen.

It’s called footie social club if you want something different.
What general footy podcasts are you into? on 21:29 - Aug 10 with 1293 viewsPlums

Thanks for the heads up on this. Just listened to the Tommy Miller one; absolutely superb

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

What general footy podcasts are you into? on 22:54 - Aug 10 with 1217 viewsJeff_winger

What general footy podcasts are you into? on 21:13 - Aug 10 by BlueandTruesince82

Yes Tommy is I've listen to that one. Missed Chucks though

Here it is
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024