Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another Town TV question I’m afraid…! 19:20 - Aug 4 with 2045 viewsBluePG

On holiday in Spain, ought I be able to watch Sunday’s game on Town TV? I believe that Sky Go is blocked overseas, although I may be wrong of course.

Poll: Best Dane?

Another Town TV question I’m afraid…! on 19:22 - Aug 4 with 2025 viewsCheltenham_Blue

When you log into TownTV it will tell you if you can access a match pass or not.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Another Town TV question I’m afraid…! on 19:29 - Aug 4 with 1981 viewsBrockleyBlue78

If it’s not on TownTV and you have Sky Go, could you use a VPN to fly back to the U.K. & watch on Sky Go?
Another Town TV question I’m afraid…! on 19:33 - Aug 4 with 1971 viewsalgarvefan

Another Town TV question I’m afraid…! on 19:22 - Aug 4 by Cheltenham_Blue

When you log into TownTV it will tell you if you can access a match pass or not.

I paid 3 weeks ago, many phone calls to club, still can't sign in, so I'm off to the pub in a nearby town in Portugal on Sunday. Town TV is rubbish currently, nothing is being sorted!!
Another Town TV question I’m afraid…! on 19:35 - Aug 4 with 1958 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Another Town TV question I’m afraid…! on 19:33 - Aug 4 by algarvefan

I paid 3 weeks ago, many phone calls to club, still can't sign in, so I'm off to the pub in a nearby town in Portugal on Sunday. Town TV is rubbish currently, nothing is being sorted!!

Appreciate your experience might not be the best currently, but it’s not really relevant to the OP.
Enjoy your day out Sunday.

Another Town TV question I’m afraid…! on 19:50 - Aug 4 with 1936 viewsBarcaBlue

It's available live on DAZN in Spain so you might find a bar showing it
Another Town TV question I’m afraid…! on 07:21 - Aug 5 with 1804 viewsitfcserbia

Basically if a game is shown live on Sky in the UK it will not be on TownTV ergo not available to any kind of subscription including the international.

Semper fidelis!
Poll: Would you sack Paul Cook?

Another Town TV question I’m afraid…! on 08:15 - Aug 5 with 1716 viewsfranz_tyson

Another Town TV question I’m afraid…! on 19:35 - Aug 4 by Cheltenham_Blue

Appreciate your experience might not be the best currently, but it’s not really relevant to the OP.

Are you the customer service department ?

The bloke has had a bad experience with the service - let him talk. I'm not griping about the price and and willing to pay to pay the subscription fee - but I cant even download the app onto my tablet as it isn't compatible apparently. Others have the same problem. And I can't get any feedback from the club to solve this. These things should have been sorted earlier. Town TV has been in the pipeline for over a year now.
Another Town TV question I’m afraid…! on 08:26 - Aug 5 with 1686 viewsDJR

Another Town TV question I’m afraid…! on 08:15 - Aug 5 by franz_tyson

Are you the customer service department ?

The bloke has had a bad experience with the service - let him talk. I'm not griping about the price and and willing to pay to pay the subscription fee - but I cant even download the app onto my tablet as it isn't compatible apparently. Others have the same problem. And I can't get any feedback from the club to solve this. These things should have been sorted earlier. Town TV has been in the pipeline for over a year now.

And for those of us who have yet to sign up, it it important to know that there are teething problems.

In any event, if threads were strictly confined to the OP, TWTD would be a poorer place for it.
Login to get fewer ads

Another Town TV question I’m afraid…! on 10:34 - Aug 5 with 1598 viewsBluePG

Another Town TV question I’m afraid…! on 19:29 - Aug 4 by BrockleyBlue78

If it’s not on TownTV and you have Sky Go, could you use a VPN to fly back to the U.K. & watch on Sky Go?

Thanks BrockleyBlue78.

Lashings of irony here in that for three years I’ve tried to set up a VPN for ifollow, and ‘fly’ to Denmark (or similar) and now I’m actually in Europe I’m having to go back to Blighty!

Poll: Best Dane?

Another Town TV question I’m afraid…! on 11:29 - Aug 5 with 1559 viewsArnoldMoorhen

It's relevant in an "If you do sign up, make sure you do so as soon as possible and watch some videos to make sure your account is working properly, before settling down on Sunday evening with your beers and snacks 2 minutes before kick off and discovering that you are shut out" kind of way.
Another Town TV question I’m afraid…! on 12:02 - Aug 5 with 1492 viewsArchiRob

I believe you will only get live commentary on games chosen by sky
Another Town TV question I’m afraid…! on 12:03 - Aug 5 with 1485 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Another Town TV question I’m afraid…! on 12:02 - Aug 5 by ArchiRob

I believe you will only get live commentary on games chosen by sky

Depends if the game has coverage in the country you are in.
If there is no broadcast in that country, you'll get access.

Another Town TV question I’m afraid…! on 12:13 - Aug 5 with 1462 viewsArchiRob

Another Town TV question I’m afraid…! on 12:03 - Aug 5 by Cheltenham_Blue

Depends if the game has coverage in the country you are in.
If there is no broadcast in that country, you'll get access.

not necessarily true - Sky NZ chooses not show Championship football - but I can only get Commentary. Of course while there's a will (or the intranet) there's always a way.
Another Town TV question I’m afraid…! on 14:29 - Aug 5 with 1401 viewsurbanblue

Another Town TV question I’m afraid…! on 12:13 - Aug 5 by ArchiRob

not necessarily true - Sky NZ chooses not show Championship football - but I can only get Commentary. Of course while there's a will (or the intranet) there's always a way.

As here in Australia it's on Bein Sports Connect in NZ

https://connect-nz.beinsports.com/en/competition/efl-championship
Another Town TV question I’m afraid…! on 15:16 - Aug 5 with 1337 viewsRyorry

Of course it's relevant - even you yourself had actually posted in your earlier reply to the OP - "When you log into TownTV it will tell you if you can access a match pass or not."

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Another Town TV question I’m afraid…! on 15:13 - Aug 6 with 1183 viewsRyorry

Anyone got recommendations for best VPNs pls? Proton have done an upgrade & now want to start charging me - not prepared to do so when I know there are many good freebies out there.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Another Town TV question I’m afraid…! on 15:24 - Aug 6 with 1164 viewsITFC_Forever

I’ve tried that… Sky Sports app is not able to load live watching at the moment…

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Another Town TV question I’m afraid…! on 15:56 - Aug 6 with 1122 viewswingerii

Another Town TV question I’m afraid…! on 15:24 - Aug 6 by ITFC_Forever

I’ve tried that… Sky Sports app is not able to load live watching at the moment…

I’m watching sky sports (Leeds) on my iPhone right now VPN’d using Surfshark working fine.

Maybe it’s your vpn some are more reliable than others
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024