Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR ticket - priority level needed 14:03 - Aug 4 with 1507 viewsLetchworth_Blue

Long shot, but if there is anyone with a high away points membership that is not going to QPR, I would be grateful of the opportunity to use your ticket (plus a 'drink' in it for your trouble obviously). I only have 14 points so I'll only qualify for the bun-fight at 5+ if they are still available. Please PM me if you can help. Many thanks LB.
QPR ticket - priority level needed on 14:07 - Aug 4 with 1454 viewsthe_toff

I think you'll be alright to get your own if you're quick off the mark. There's 3,000 tickets available, I'm not sure how many memberships have been sold but I would be surprised if there were that many with that level of points AND an intent to go to QPR.
QPR ticket - priority level needed on 14:09 - Aug 4 with 1442 viewsNeedhamChris

If you need one closer to the time I don't think I'll be making this one and have 15.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

QPR ticket - priority level needed on 14:40 - Aug 4 with 1360 viewsLetchworth_Blue

QPR ticket - priority level needed on 14:09 - Aug 4 by NeedhamChris

If you need one closer to the time I don't think I'll be making this one and have 15.

Cheers Chris, I'll see how it goes and pm your nearer the time mate. LB (Chris).
QPR ticket - priority level needed on 15:36 - Aug 4 with 1241 viewsDJR

QPR ticket - priority level needed on 14:07 - Aug 4 by the_toff

I think you'll be alright to get your own if you're quick off the mark. There's 3,000 tickets available, I'm not sure how many memberships have been sold but I would be surprised if there were that many with that level of points AND an intent to go to QPR.

And he will get an additional point to take him to 15 points if he uses his membership, rather than using someone else's membership which (I believe) will only boost their points. This may be useful if intending to go to future games where 3,000 plus tickets won't be available.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2023 15:37]
QPR ticket - priority level needed on 16:39 - Aug 4 with 1108 viewsMullet

Can't imagine 5pts would be an issue for a 3k away end will it?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

QPR ticket - priority level needed on 17:10 - Aug 4 with 1038 viewsDJR

QPR ticket - priority level needed on 16:39 - Aug 4 by Mullet

Can't imagine 5pts would be an issue for a 3k away end will it?

Especially not for those pretty savvy at getting off the mark when the tickets go on sale.
QPR ticket - priority level needed on 17:49 - Aug 4 with 979 viewsDinDjarin

QPR ticket - priority level needed on 17:10 - Aug 4 by DJR

Especially not for those pretty savvy at getting off the mark when the tickets go on sale.

That didn't work for Sunderland
QPR ticket - priority level needed on 19:31 - Aug 4 with 869 viewsDJR

QPR ticket - priority level needed on 17:49 - Aug 4 by DinDjarin

That didn't work for Sunderland

There were only 2000 tickets, and didn't think it sold out before the 5 point window was reached.
Login to get fewer ads

QPR ticket - priority level needed on 21:36 - Aug 4 with 792 viewsbenrhyddingblue

QPR ticket - priority level needed on 19:31 - Aug 4 by DJR

There were only 2000 tickets, and didn't think it sold out before the 5 point window was reached.

It didn’t. I bought mine at 10am last Friday and there were loads available - so much so that I got three in a row for me and my two sons.
QPR ticket - priority level needed on 21:41 - Aug 4 with 778 viewsfinidi_whooah

This is going to be the problem with the new system. Those in the top priority have been given free reign to be unofficial ticket touts. Not for profit but for points and ability to cherry pick the games they want to go to.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024