Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland 20:46 - Jul 28 with 3389 viewsChocorange

Lots sold today , looks like only 100 left from the 2000, will we get more ?
Sunderland on 08:34 - Jul 29 with 3020 viewsMattinLondon

Don’t clubs sell by the block? So if we requested more the club would have to buy an additional 2k which probably won’t all be sold. I could be totally wrong on this.

I would imagine more than 2k would want to attend.
Sunderland on 10:18 - Jul 29 with 2877 viewsSwansea_Blue

Away allocation at the Stadium of Light has been about 3,000 for years. But they may be moving away fans this year (but I’m not sure if this has been implemented yet and whether it reduces the allocation) - https://www.si.com/soccer/sunderland/.amp/news/sunderland-confirm-plans-relocate

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Sunderland on 10:26 - Jul 29 with 2850 viewsChocorange

Sunderland on 10:18 - Jul 29 by Swansea_Blue

Away allocation at the Stadium of Light has been about 3,000 for years. But they may be moving away fans this year (but I’m not sure if this has been implemented yet and whether it reduces the allocation) - https://www.si.com/soccer/sunderland/.amp/news/sunderland-confirm-plans-relocate

From the seat plan on our tickets page , looks like the same part of the ground as we were in when we played them in league 1
Sunderland on 17:39 - Jul 29 with 2533 viewsFacefacts

Fantastic effort to sell 2000 tkts for late Sunday afternoon and game on Sky. I haven't been to Sunderland since Roker Park days but it sounds from the article as if you'll need to watch out for coins raining down on to you from the upper tier if we are playing well and a ref decision goes against the Mackems. Think Hillsborough last season.
Sunderland on 17:51 - Jul 29 with 2498 viewsSheffordBlue

Sunderland on 17:39 - Jul 29 by Facefacts

Fantastic effort to sell 2000 tkts for late Sunday afternoon and game on Sky. I haven't been to Sunderland since Roker Park days but it sounds from the article as if you'll need to watch out for coins raining down on to you from the upper tier if we are playing well and a ref decision goes against the Mackems. Think Hillsborough last season.

Away fans are in the Upper Tier

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Sunderland on 18:40 - Jul 29 with 2437 viewsChocorange

Sunderland on 17:39 - Jul 29 by Facefacts

We ate Definitely top tier , no danger of coins , just about 20 flights of stairs and funnies on the wall to read as u go up and up and up
Sunderland on 15:57 - Jul 30 with 1977 viewsportmanpensioner

Sunderland on 18:40 - Jul 29 by Chocorange

We ate Definitely top tier , no danger of coins , just about 20 flights of stairs and funnies on the wall to read as u go up and up and up

And up
Sunderland on 22:10 - Jul 30 with 1730 viewsLRB84UK

Sunderland on 18:40 - Jul 29 by Chocorange

Maybe that's why the coaches are leaving 9 hours before kick off! To give us time to climb all the stairs!
Login to get fewer ads

The crazy thing is we’re still members with 5 points, not even gone to season on 23:37 - Jul 30 with 1609 viewsunstableblue

Ticket holders, let alone general sale

Left it all a bit late for a larger allocation

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Sunderland on 23:41 - Jul 30 with 1603 viewsTractor_Boy_Tommy

How do I go about getting a coach ticket
Sunderland on 07:48 - Jul 31 with 1398 viewsSaleAway

Just popped on the ticket site ( I can't go on Sunday, so just out of interest). I notice that it says "coming soon" rather than sold out, so assume there's another allocation in the works...

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024