Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morsy interview on TalkSPORT this morning…. 10:10 - Jul 21 with 5005 viewsBloots

…not sure what time.

They just opened the show by talking about the Saudi influence on English football and then said that they will be “speaking to Ipswich captain Sam Morsy later in the show”

Surely a coincidence.

Surely.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Morsy interview on TalkSPORT this morning…. on 10:56 - Jul 22 with 407 viewsVic

Morsy interview on TalkSPORT this morning…. on 12:02 - Jul 21 by BigCommon

Think we can put this Saudi rumour to bed now.. No coincidence that he's gone live on national radio to answer that exact question,imo..
And breathe...........

BC - I’d love to think you’re right. But I can’t think that a captain of Ipswich would need to go on a national radio station to scotch the idea. I mean, we may think we’re big but in truth we’re a newly promoted team and Sam Morsy is probably known to no one in the country apart from ourselves and Wigan.

Now, give it a couple of seasons, when we’ve replaced Brentford or Brighton in the Prem, and I’m sure our players will be household names all over the country!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Morsy interview on TalkSPORT this morning…. on 11:12 - Jul 22 with 377 viewsRyorry

Morsy interview on TalkSPORT this morning…. on 10:56 - Jul 22 by Vic

BC - I’d love to think you’re right. But I can’t think that a captain of Ipswich would need to go on a national radio station to scotch the idea. I mean, we may think we’re big but in truth we’re a newly promoted team and Sam Morsy is probably known to no one in the country apart from ourselves and Wigan.

Now, give it a couple of seasons, when we’ve replaced Brentford or Brighton in the Prem, and I’m sure our players will be household names all over the country!

That's making too much of it. The interview was probably lined up weeks ago.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Morsy interview on TalkSPORT this morning…. on 11:20 - Jul 22 with 358 viewsVic

Morsy interview on TalkSPORT this morning…. on 11:12 - Jul 22 by Ryorry

That's making too much of it. The interview was probably lined up weeks ago.

I reckon your riight, but I thought that was what BC was inferring.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Morsy interview on TalkSPORT this morning…. on 11:38 - Jul 22 with 343 viewscarlisleaway

Morsy interview on TalkSPORT this morning…. on 11:20 - Jul 22 by Vic

I reckon your riight, but I thought that was what BC was inferring.

To many negative vibes about our Sam, without him as captain and leader you would notice the difference. Should have been player of the year without Chaplains goals
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024