Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Membership and additional home ticket purchase 08:19 - Jul 22 with 849 viewsArnieM

Does anyone know how this might work? I am a ST ( like all of us probably are on here), and I have this new membership. If I wanted to buy an extra ticket for a home game, do these points come into play for the home games too?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Membership and additional home ticket purchase on 08:43 - Jul 22 with 784 viewsFreddies_Ears

No. It's a consequence of expecting to sell out home games... Annoying (I found it useful to be able to buy extra tickets in the past) but understandable.
Membership and additional home ticket purchase on 08:57 - Jul 22 with 756 viewsArnieM

Membership and additional home ticket purchase on 08:43 - Jul 22 by Freddies_Ears

No. It's a consequence of expecting to sell out home games... Annoying (I found it useful to be able to buy extra tickets in the past) but understandable.

Sighs…. Oh well, as has been said, it is what it is.

Big new stand needed soon then, I think .

Membership and additional home ticket purchase on 11:15 - Jul 22 with 649 viewsRyorry

"like all of us probably are on here".

Don't know why you make that assumption - literally hundreds of us regularly point out that we either live overseas, or in Scotland/Wales/NI/Ireland, N. of England, West country etc., and are unable to travel to PR, so don't have STs.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Membership and additional home ticket purchase on 11:23 - Jul 22 with 636 viewsArnieM

Membership and additional home ticket purchase on 11:15 - Jul 22 by Ryorry

"like all of us probably are on here".

Don't know why you make that assumption - literally hundreds of us regularly point out that we either live overseas, or in Scotland/Wales/NI/Ireland, N. of England, West country etc., and are unable to travel to PR, so don't have STs.

Sorry, didn’t mean to offend.

Membership and additional home ticket purchase on 11:37 - Jul 22 with 606 viewsRyorry

Membership and additional home ticket purchase on 11:23 - Jul 22 by ArnieM

Sorry, didn’t mean to offend.

You didn't offend me, was just pointing out the facts!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024