Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
With the new season almost upon us, got me thinking what new songs Blue Actio 07:51 - Jul 19 with 724 viewscarlisleaway

will come up with and your favourite old chant.
Used to love the Mowbray song…hands up, flag up your offside
With the new season almost upon us, got me thinking what new songs Blue Actio on 08:04 - Jul 19 with 682 viewsNthQldITFC

I liked it as well, and I also liked the efficiency of having only one single word to change from the Highbury-sourced original. We even re-used the 'Tony'.

Perhaps we could have "YOU'LL NEVER WARK ALONE", and only require a single letter change (if we sing it in upper-case), and no wastage of syllables.

Seriously, I'd love a few genuine originals, mixed in with the timeless old classics like "COME... ON... YOU... BLUE-OOOS" and do away with many of the vanilla modern dirges that every club uses.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

With the new season almost upon us, got me thinking what new songs Blue Actio on 08:58 - Jul 19 with 608 viewstractorshark

With the new season almost upon us, got me thinking what new songs Blue Actio on 08:04 - Jul 19 by NthQldITFC

I liked it as well, and I also liked the efficiency of having only one single word to change from the Highbury-sourced original. We even re-used the 'Tony'.

Perhaps we could have "YOU'LL NEVER WARK ALONE", and only require a single letter change (if we sing it in upper-case), and no wastage of syllables.

Seriously, I'd love a few genuine originals, mixed in with the timeless old classics like "COME... ON... YOU... BLUE-OOOS" and do away with many of the vanilla modern dirges that every club uses.

100% agree. People on here do make suggestions for new chants (some good, some bad, some awful) but they tend to get dismissed and then we end up copying chants from other clubs.

Just a little bit of originality wouldn’t go amiss. We do have plenty of humour and bright minds on TWTD to come up with something.

Burns will tear you apart is probably the worst case of missing an open goal for a chant.
With the new season almost upon us, got me thinking what new songs Blue Actio on 09:08 - Jul 19 with 588 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I like the 'Never lost at Home' chant they came up with a few years back.

Seems to have died out though, needs to get more of an airing.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

With the new season almost upon us, got me thinking what new songs Blue Actio on 09:17 - Jul 19 with 576 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

With the new season almost upon us, got me thinking what new songs Blue Actio on 08:58 - Jul 19 by tractorshark

100% agree. People on here do make suggestions for new chants (some good, some bad, some awful) but they tend to get dismissed and then we end up copying chants from other clubs.

Just a little bit of originality wouldn’t go amiss. We do have plenty of humour and bright minds on TWTD to come up with something.

Burns will tear you apart is probably the worst case of missing an open goal for a chant.

Burns baby Burns, Wesley's on fire
Burns baby Burns, he's the messiah

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

With the new season almost upon us, got me thinking what new songs Blue Actio on 09:54 - Jul 19 with 540 viewsOsborneOneNil

We need a song for Morsy, and one for Walton.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024