Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Surrey vs Middlesex - amazing game of T20 10:25 - Jun 23 with 1305 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Was at the Oval last night for Surrey vs Middlesex. With Middlesex having lost every match so far this year Surrey set them a target of 252 to beat a ground record at the Oval. Middlesex managed it with balls to spare. Just goes to show never give up!

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

Surrey vs Middlesex - amazing game of T20 on 11:54 - Jun 23 with 1206 viewsgainsboroughblue

That does sound like a heck of a game.

Anybody on here at Chelmsford the night Napier went berserk?

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Surrey vs Middlesex - amazing game of T20 on 12:56 - Jun 23 with 1145 viewsSharkey

A beautiful thing. I'd love to have seen that. I'm sure Surrey were looking pretty smug when they came out to bowl. Middx were pointless going into the game.
Surrey vs Middlesex - amazing game of T20 on 12:57 - Jun 23 with 1142 viewsChurchman

Watched the game on tv and what a game it was. I didn’t think Middlesex had a hope in hell after the Surrey batting blitz. Brilliant effort from them. Lucky you to be there and see it live.

I’ve been to the Oval many times over the years and it’s improved as a venue beyond recognition. It’s excellent.
Surrey vs Middlesex - amazing game of T20 on 13:27 - Jun 23 with 1119 viewssolemio

Surrey vs Middlesex - amazing game of T20 on 11:54 - Jun 23 by gainsboroughblue

That does sound like a heck of a game.

Anybody on here at Chelmsford the night Napier went berserk?

I recall seeing Napier play for our reserves against Luton at Hitchin Town's ground, along with Richard Naylor (returning from injury).
Surrey vs Middlesex - amazing game of T20 on 17:52 - Jun 23 with 1029 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Surrey vs Middlesex - amazing game of T20 on 12:57 - Jun 23 by Churchman

Watched the game on tv and what a game it was. I didn’t think Middlesex had a hope in hell after the Surrey batting blitz. Brilliant effort from them. Lucky you to be there and see it live.

I’ve been to the Oval many times over the years and it’s improved as a venue beyond recognition. It’s excellent.

I'm lucky enough to have it as my office! Work for a cricket charity called Chance to Shine.

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

Surrey vs Middlesex - amazing game of T20 on 17:53 - Jun 23 with 1025 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Surrey vs Middlesex - amazing game of T20 on 12:56 - Jun 23 by Sharkey

A beautiful thing. I'd love to have seen that. I'm sure Surrey were looking pretty smug when they came out to bowl. Middx were pointless going into the game.

Thought it was all over after Surrey's innings. Couldn't quite believe what we were watching after that.

Surrey vs Middlesex - amazing game of T20 on 18:39 - Jun 23 with 997 viewsDBaldy

I was there as well, lucky enough to be in one of the corporate boxes.

Having done some research, that was the 3rd highest aggregate run total in T20 history worldwide, what an incredible game.
Surrey vs Middlesex - amazing game of T20 on 20:46 - Jun 23 with 916 viewsChurchman

Surrey vs Middlesex - amazing game of T20 on 17:52 - Jun 23 by Charlie_pl_baxter

I'm lucky enough to have it as my office! Work for a cricket charity called Chance to Shine.

Excellent! My employers used to use the function rooms in the media centre sometimes so I’ve been in that a few times and a friend is a member of there and Lords, so been in the Pavilion etc - but by and large, I’ve paid and slobber in with the drunken rabble.

All good fun.
Login to get fewer ads

Surrey vs Middlesex - amazing game of T20 on 09:23 - Jun 24 with 833 viewsRadlett_blue

Middlesex have been based in Radlett for a few years now (even though Radlett is in Hertfordshire). They play most home 2nd XI games there plus some one day games. They've played one 20/20 game, for which I was away, but there are 3 50 over games in August. It's nice to have decent cricket a 10 minute walk away.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Surrey vs Middlesex - amazing game of T20 on 10:44 - Jun 24 with 813 viewssolemio

Surrey vs Middlesex - amazing game of T20 on 09:23 - Jun 24 by Radlett_blue

Middlesex have been based in Radlett for a few years now (even though Radlett is in Hertfordshire). They play most home 2nd XI games there plus some one day games. They've played one 20/20 game, for which I was away, but there are 3 50 over games in August. It's nice to have decent cricket a 10 minute walk away.

Sadly the Midd back to their normal form last evening.

I'm surprised it takes you ten minutes to walk to the ground from your mansion in Loom Lane.
Surrey vs Middlesex - amazing game of T20 on 11:31 - Jun 24 with 795 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Surrey vs Middlesex - amazing game of T20 on 09:23 - Jun 24 by Radlett_blue

Don't they also use the Walker Ground in Southgate as well?

Surrey vs Middlesex - amazing game of T20 on 11:32 - Jun 24 with 793 viewsRadlett_blue

Surrey vs Middlesex - amazing game of T20 on 10:44 - Jun 24 by solemio

I'm surprised it takes you ten minutes to walk to the ground from your mansion in Loom Lane.

Ha ha! I do not live in Loom Lane or similar.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Surrey vs Middlesex - amazing game of T20 on 13:05 - Jun 24 with 771 viewsnorfsufblue

Surrey vs Middlesex - amazing game of T20 on 10:44 - Jun 24 by solemio

Just came up against the hugely improved Super Kent I'm afraid..... shame we have to go back to being rubbish in the CC before the final 2 group games, it's going to be very tight for the remaining QF spots in the south group
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024