Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kieran McKenna 14:09 - Jun 8 with 2310 viewsBlueBlood90

I'm pretty sure he'll stick around for a while yet but if he were to leave for a job like Celtic or Leicester this summer, are there any potential successors out there that you'd be happy with us appointing as a replacement?

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

Kieran McKenna on 14:15 - Jun 8 with 2242 viewsburnbudgiesburn

You would think someone in the same mould.

Young, hungry who wants to play progressive football in a similar style.
Kieran McKenna on 14:17 - Jun 8 with 2238 viewsitfcjoe

Think we'd go down a similar route, looking at a coach from a Man City or Arsenal system - or maybe Anthony Barry who seems one ready to step up

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Kieran McKenna on 14:17 - Jun 8 with 2216 viewsKieran_Knows

Kieran McKenna on 14:17 - Jun 8 by itfcjoe

Think we'd go down a similar route, looking at a coach from a Man City or Arsenal system - or maybe Anthony Barry who seems one ready to step up

Des Buckingham, Mumbai City.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Kieran McKenna on 14:19 - Jun 8 with 2183 viewsBig_Jase

Not saying he would be my top choice but would be funny if we took Schumacher.

Poll: Who would actually care if Norwich responded with a plane banner?

Kieran McKenna on 14:20 - Jun 8 with 2139 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I know things went pear shaped at Mk last year but I still like Liam Manning and anticipate his Oxford team doing very well this season, have already had a bet on them to get promoted.

Could we potentially look abroad like those up the road have done with Farke, Huddersfield did with Wagner etc.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2023 14:24]

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Kieran McKenna on 14:21 - Jun 8 with 2135 viewsitfcjoe

Kieran McKenna on 14:17 - Jun 8 by Kieran_Knows

Des Buckingham, Mumbai City.

He's been spotted at Glasgow airport this week so assume he is going in with Maresca at Celtic

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Kieran McKenna on 14:24 - Jun 8 with 2109 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Carlos Cuesta at Arsenal is an interesting one.

27 years old, has worked in academies at Atletico and Juventus and now is a first team coach at Arsenal and going by the documentary seems to do a lot of the 1to1 analysis with the Arsenal players. One to look out for been studying to be a manager since he was in his early teens.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Kieran McKenna on 15:11 - Jun 8 with 1919 viewsRyorry

'Get me out of here'.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2023 15:12]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

Kieran McKenna on 15:11 - Jun 8 with 1915 viewsKieran_Knows

Kieran McKenna on 14:24 - Jun 8 by TRUE_BLUE123

Carlos Cuesta at Arsenal is an interesting one.

27 years old, has worked in academies at Atletico and Juventus and now is a first team coach at Arsenal and going by the documentary seems to do a lot of the 1to1 analysis with the Arsenal players. One to look out for been studying to be a manager since he was in his early teens.

Great shout, that. Miguel Molina as well.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Kieran McKenna on 15:14 - Jun 8 with 1900 viewsKeno

There is only one viable option isnt there

It has to be Frimmers

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Kieran McKenna on 15:26 - Jun 8 with 1851 viewsBlueBlood90

Anthony Barry is the first one that came to my mind too. Think he's just joined Bayern Munich to continue being Thomas Tuchel's assistant. I can't see us going down the path of a Steven Schumacher type. It'll almost certainly be another young up and coming coach whenever McKenna does leave.

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

Kieran McKenna on 16:37 - Jun 8 with 1662 viewsWhos_blue

Kieran McKenna on 15:26 - Jun 8 by BlueBlood90

Anthony Barry is the first one that came to my mind too. Think he's just joined Bayern Munich to continue being Thomas Tuchel's assistant. I can't see us going down the path of a Steven Schumacher type. It'll almost certainly be another young up and coming coach whenever McKenna does leave.

Nah.

When KM leaves Pep will be looking to step up to a bigger club.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Kieran McKenna on 22:28 - Jun 8 with 1369 viewslizzibee

Just been on the Leicester fans forum and they seem quite keen. They are in financial turmoil in the same league as us with us on there up and them in free fall. He wont leave this year, certainly not to Leicester. He has more money, potential and freedom here. Scottish football is just dull in comparison
Kieran McKenna on 22:30 - Jun 8 with 1354 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Kieran McKenna on 15:11 - Jun 8 by Kieran_Knows

Great shout, that. Miguel Molina as well.

When McKenna does go (whenever that is) catch me on here telling everyone about him in every thread.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024