Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Realistic Loan Shouts 17:38 - May 16 with 2755 viewsjayessess

We've had a few silly ones, but the guys first and fourth on this list are probably our likeliest enquiries, I would have thought?

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Rak-Sakyi, done deal. (n/t) on 17:41 - May 16 with 2702 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Realistic Loan Shouts on 18:07 - May 16 with 2574 viewsLankHenners

They've both been on the club's radar before, think Stansfield was someone we considering moving for last summer but didn't in the end, obviously. Rak Sakyi very well thought of but think Phil's said our interest has cooled slightly since Jan? Would be a great and different option on the right hand side imo.

Diallo's probably served his time in the Champ, as has Archer though both are unlikely to be seeing much game time at their parent clubs next season.

Could be someone like, to pull a name out from a discussion on here a few months ago, Jude Soonsup-Bell - a youth player who hasn't played for the first team at their parent club but has impressed in the U21 leagues (and maybe youth international football) and is deemed to be ready for Champ level stuff.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Realistic Loan Shouts on 18:10 - May 16 with 2532 viewsFrimleyBlue

Phil jones

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Realistic Loan Shouts on 19:18 - May 16 with 2342 viewsMattinLondon

Realistic Loan Shouts on 18:10 - May 16 by FrimleyBlue

Phil jones

Phil Jones is still only 31. He seems to have been around for forever - unfortunately for his career he’s been injured for most of the time.
Realistic Loan Shouts on 20:06 - May 16 with 2199 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Phil jones

I think I have read that he is being released, rather than loaned out.

Would he come and buy into the project? Would he come for a salary within range of other senior players at the club? Would Gamechanger consider it prudent to pay our top wages to someone who averages 3 or 4 games a season over the last 4 years? Does McKenna consider him a good dressing room influence?

He is obviously, if fit, too good for the Championship. But a "No" to any of the above questions would sink it, in my opinion.
Realistic Loan Shouts on 20:09 - May 16 with 2176 viewsChurchman

Phil jones

Any particular reason why, or have you bunged this name in for a laugh?
Realistic Loan Shouts on 20:11 - May 16 with 2170 viewsMattinLondon

Realistic Loan Shouts on 20:06 - May 16 by ArnoldMoorhen

Would he come and buy into the project? Would he come for a salary within range of other senior players at the club? Would Gamechanger consider it prudent to pay our top wages to someone who averages 3 or 4 games a season over the last 4 years? Does McKenna consider him a good dressing room influence?

He is obviously, if fit, too good for the Championship. But a "No" to any of the above questions would sink it, in my opinion.

One his day he’s too good for the Championship but he’s too injury prone. If a club were to offer him a pay-as-you-play contract then that might work out.

He might well end up in the MLS or Saudi Arabia or retire
Rak-Sakyi, done deal. (n/t) on 20:17 - May 16 with 2134 viewsKieran_Knows

Rak-Sakyi, done deal. (n/t) on 17:41 - May 16 by Bloots

He’d be a very good signing on this seasons viewing.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Login to get fewer ads

Realistic Loan Shouts on 20:45 - May 16 with 2059 viewsStokieBlue

Realistic Loan Shouts on 20:06 - May 16 by ArnoldMoorhen

He's been saying Phil Jones (and occasionally Mata) for about a year, it's just a continuation of that rather than any insight.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Rak-Sakyi, done deal. (n/t) on 21:16 - May 16 with 1921 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Rak-Sakyi, done deal. (n/t) on 17:41 - May 16 by Bloots

Loan or are we really really going for it….?
Realistic Loan Shouts on 09:33 - May 17 with 1490 viewstractorlad01

Scott Twine looks like he will be available for at least a loan away from Burnley. Would imagine we’d be in for him on a permanent though.
Realistic Loan Shouts on 09:40 - May 17 with 1455 viewsThatMuhrenCross

Definitely think we need on option on the right. Happy enough with Burns, but Jackson is in no way a suitable back-up option to him at Championship level. I'd like to see someone of real quality come in that position and let him and Burns fight it out for a place in the team, rather than Burns knowing he's virtually undroppable.

Poll: Ipswich offer you 10k a week, Norwich offer you 20k. Who do you join?
Blog: The Cashless Debate

Realistic Loan Shouts on 09:45 - May 17 with 1430 viewsPinewoodblue

Realistic Loan Shouts on 09:33 - May 17 by tractorlad01

Scott Twine looks like he will be available for at least a loan away from Burnley. Would imagine we’d be in for him on a permanent though.

Only played in 14 Championship games, unless this low number can be explained by injury he isn’t going to get much game time in the top flight.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024