Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big Sam has been on the pints of wine again... 17:43 - May 3 with 1433 viewssurreyblue

Sam Allardyce: Leeds boss says he is 'up there' with Jurgen Klopp & Pep Guardiola - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65473908

Who are the most delusional people in sport?
Big Sam has been on the pints of wine again... on 18:01 - May 3 with 1343 viewspositivity

chris sutton obviously

but more seriously, matt le tissier's pretty far out there

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Big Sam has been on the pints of wine again... on 18:05 - May 3 with 1318 viewsMattinLondon

Paul Lambert.
Big Sam has been on the pints of wine again... on 19:32 - May 3 with 1163 viewsOldsmoker

Nothing wrong with pints of wine.

It's 7:30 in the evening ...hic.

Not sure what point I was trying to make...hic.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Big Sam has been on the pints of wine again... on 19:43 - May 3 with 1124 viewsbritbiker

Wonder if his son is part of the arrangement
Big Sam has been on the pints of wine again... on 20:31 - May 3 with 1037 viewsbazza

Up there with pep, but down there with Leeds. To be fair, he will probably grind out the points to keep Them up.
Big Sam has been on the pints of wine again... on 22:31 - May 3 with 891 viewsSwansea_Blue

Presumably he’s hoping to take the scrutiny/pressure off the players and direct it onto himself. He must know that’s a load of bollox.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Big Sam has been on the pints of wine again... on 23:19 - May 3 with 819 viewsSuperblue95

Big Sam has been on the pints of wine again... on 22:31 - May 3 by Swansea_Blue

Presumably he’s hoping to take the scrutiny/pressure off the players and direct it onto himself. He must know that’s a load of bollox.

He also said years ago that he’d be a good candidate to manage Real Madrid or something long those lines so he probably does believe it.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024