Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else 11:56 - Apr 24 with 1105 viewsBobby

Highly ineffective at work today?
Anyone else on 11:58 - Apr 24 with 1078 viewsblueasfook

Yep, no different to any other day really.

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Anyone else on 12:23 - Apr 24 with 1030 viewsJ2BLUE

Today?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone else on 12:27 - Apr 24 with 1015 viewsTractorCam

I'm actually very productive. Just so happens that is in imaging every possible scenario for tomorrow/ Saturday.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Anyone else on 12:29 - Apr 24 with 1003 viewsOldFart71

No, but I am retired and sitting here twiddling my thumbs and constantly thinking about how we will perform tomorrow night. Another performance like against the POSH would be great. It would be marvellous to secure promotion against Exeter on Saturday. But is anything ever straightforward when it comes to Town. I try to be positive, but it's difficult have had twenty seasons of failure.
Anyone else on 12:33 - Apr 24 with 991 viewsTractorCam

Anyone else on 12:29 - Apr 24 by OldFart71

No, but I am retired and sitting here twiddling my thumbs and constantly thinking about how we will perform tomorrow night. Another performance like against the POSH would be great. It would be marvellous to secure promotion against Exeter on Saturday. But is anything ever straightforward when it comes to Town. I try to be positive, but it's difficult have had twenty seasons of failure.

Indeed, for the last few games i've just been expecting us to slip up every time. So far we keep defying those expectations, just need to do it two more times starting tomorrow.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Anyone else on 12:36 - Apr 24 with 969 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Always

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Anyone else on 12:41 - Apr 24 with 944 viewsmarkchips

Anyone else on 12:33 - Apr 24 by TractorCam

Indeed, for the last few games i've just been expecting us to slip up every time. So far we keep defying those expectations, just need to do it two more times starting tomorrow.

Ditto. I think we will do well to get a draw. This is probably our most difficult away game of the season and, as good as we have been including Saturday, I do believe at home Barnsley are not far behind.

They will have to come at us though to maintain their slim hopes so that might work in our favour.
Anyone else on 12:42 - Apr 24 with 939 viewsJ2BLUE

Anyone else on 12:41 - Apr 24 by markchips

Ditto. I think we will do well to get a draw. This is probably our most difficult away game of the season and, as good as we have been including Saturday, I do believe at home Barnsley are not far behind.

They will have to come at us though to maintain their slim hopes so that might work in our favour.

Town in ridiculous form and have lost 4 games all season. There is no reason to think we will be lucky to get a draw apart from pessimism or not wanting to tempt fate.

Of course we might lose but nothing to suggest we will be lucky to get a result.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else on 12:59 - Apr 24 with 882 viewsFoD_Blue

I've done my weekly Monday morning round of football chat with my work colleagues (mostly Rovers fans as I work in Bristol). They are all saying that we are assured of promotion.

I have had to point out to them that this is Ipswich they are talking about, and we don't tend to do things the easy way.

Getting excited, but trying my hardest to manage expectations at the moment.
Anyone else on 13:01 - Apr 24 with 871 viewsBiGDonnie

Ah shi(t, knew I was supposed to be somewhere.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024