Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone's phone not making or taking calls since the test alert? 16:02 - Apr 23 with 1151 viewsFrimleyBlue

All our phones in the household not working.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Anyone's phone not making or taking calls since the test alert? on 16:06 - Apr 23 with 1112 viewsJ2BLUE

Mine is ok. Are they all on same network? If so, which one?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone's phone not making or taking calls since the test alert? on 16:08 - Apr 23 with 1107 viewsMJallday

Didn’t get the alert but tried timing mrs and it’s fine

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Anyone's phone not making or taking calls since the test alert? on 16:11 - Apr 23 with 1083 viewsFrimleyBlue

Anyone's phone not making or taking calls since the test alert? on 16:06 - Apr 23 by J2BLUE

Mine is ok. Are they all on same network? If so, which one?

Yeah sky mobile.

Just sent them a tweet as even tho many others have said the same. Sky aren't aware of any problems.

Brilliant.

Waka waka eh eh

Anyone's phone not making or taking calls since the test alert? on 16:17 - Apr 23 with 1042 viewsFrimleyBlue

OK so

Sky mobile was fked

We lost all network coverage

Turned off the emergency alarm stuff

Network back on.
Incase any sky mobile users on here.

Waka waka eh eh

Anyone's phone not making or taking calls since the test alert? on 16:21 - Apr 23 with 1016 viewschicoazul

It’s the 5G signal the vaccine implanted in your biostream interfering with the delta wave on your phone, id dip your phone in engine oil for 5 minutes to solve this.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Anyone's phone not making or taking calls since the test alert? on 16:27 - Apr 23 with 966 viewsbefxblue

Anyone's phone not making or taking calls since the test alert? on 16:21 - Apr 23 by chicoazul

It’s the 5G signal the vaccine implanted in your biostream interfering with the delta wave on your phone, id dip your phone in engine oil for 5 minutes to solve this.

No foil hat?
Anyone's phone not making or taking calls since the test alert? on 16:28 - Apr 23 with 962 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Do you not think it's likely that every person you know has blocked your number? Might explain it.
Anyone's phone not making or taking calls since the test alert? on 19:29 - Apr 23 with 767 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Anyone's phone not making or taking calls since the test alert? on 16:17 - Apr 23 by FrimleyBlue

OK so

Sky mobile was fked

We lost all network coverage

Turned off the emergency alarm stuff

Network back on.
Incase any sky mobile users on here.

My phone, on EE, is refusing to send a text to my mum. How do you turn off the emergency alarm stuff?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone's phone not making or taking calls since the test alert? on 19:35 - Apr 23 with 747 viewsFrimleyBlue

Anyone's phone not making or taking calls since the test alert? on 19:29 - Apr 23 by The_Flashing_Smile

My phone, on EE, is refusing to send a text to my mum. How do you turn off the emergency alarm stuff?

It was within settings just under the heading emergency notifications.

Waka waka eh eh

Anyone's phone not making or taking calls since the test alert? on 19:40 - Apr 23 with 717 viewshoppy

Anyone's phone not making or taking calls since the test alert? on 16:08 - Apr 23 by MJallday

Didn’t get the alert but tried timing mrs and it’s fine

What were you timing her doing?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone's phone not making or taking calls since the test alert? on 20:52 - Apr 23 with 613 viewsCrawfordsboot

Tried paying your bill?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024