Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mckenna Forest Rumour 12:37 - Apr 19 with 9002 viewsGaryBirtles

Good Afternoon. Please don't shoot the messenger but there's a rumour flying around Nottingham that Forest want KM to replace Cooper. Forest have apparently made tentative enquires and Mark Ashton is not happy about it. Personally i hope not as Copper has done a great job for us. Has any Blues fans heard anything similar?

All the best for the rest of the season i have no doubt we'll be playing you again next season.
Mckenna Forest Rumour on 19:49 - Apr 19 with 597 viewsDyland

Mckenna Forest Rumour on 16:41 - Apr 19 by chicoazul

I suppose it depends on your definition of bigger but for me, any club that has been in the Prem for ten years is a bigger club than us in most senses that matter. The man on the Clapham omnibus would probably agree.

The man on the Clapham omnibus would totally disagree with that you stoopid spoon x

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Mckenna Forest Rumour on 21:31 - Apr 19 with 448 viewsronnyd

Mckenna Forest Rumour on 12:53 - Apr 19 by GeoffSentence

Schmumaker is a much better manager, good driver too.

Rubbish skier though.
Mckenna Forest Rumour on 21:38 - Apr 19 with 427 viewsChurchman

Mckenna Forest Rumour on 16:41 - Apr 19 by chicoazul

I suppose it depends on your definition of bigger but for me, any club that has been in the Prem for ten years is a bigger club than us in most senses that matter. The man on the Clapham omnibus would probably agree.

So Bolton, Portsmouth and Charlton then? Don’t know if they meet your ten year rule, but they’re not far off. Hmmm, can’t see it myself
[Post edited 19 Apr 2023 22:15]
Mckenna Forest Rumour on 22:01 - Apr 19 with 372 viewsCoastalblue

I can't imagine he's likely to move to anybody we're likely to pass on the way up. Spend a while here on an upward curve and then end up at a big club, big as in big not somebody who's recently had 5 minutes in the sunshine regardless of the bloke on the bus.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Mckenna Forest Rumour on 09:02 - Apr 20 with 276 viewschicoazul

Mckenna Forest Rumour on 21:38 - Apr 19 by Churchman

So Bolton, Portsmouth and Charlton then? Don’t know if they meet your ten year rule, but they’re not far off. Hmmm, can’t see it myself
[Post edited 19 Apr 2023 22:15]

Sorry I wasn’t clear I meant “has been and still is” in the Prem.
Lucan makes a fair comment about Brentford but they aren’t an established Prem team yet.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024