Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have the Barnsley tickets been posted yet? 18:40 - Apr 17 with 1144 viewstrueblues78

I bought a pair for the original date but haven’t received any tickets yet. Have others had their tickets yet? I have contacted the club but I imagine it is mad for them right now. Thanks.

Poll: Would you sell Knudsen?

Have the Barnsley tickets been posted yet? on 18:41 - Apr 17 with 1129 viewsbackwaywhen

Yep , got mine 2 weeks ago ….. COYBs
Have the Barnsley tickets been posted yet? on 18:43 - Apr 17 with 1110 viewspeterleeblue

Still waiting. Bought mine 2 weeks ago.
Have the Barnsley tickets been posted yet? on 19:23 - Apr 17 with 1060 viewstrueblues78

Have the Barnsley tickets been posted yet? on 18:43 - Apr 17 by peterleeblue

Still waiting. Bought mine 2 weeks ago.

Thanks for replies.

Poll: Would you sell Knudsen?

Have the Barnsley tickets been posted yet? on 19:25 - Apr 17 with 1061 viewsDublinblu

I bought mine for the original date using a gold card. Just looked at the envelope and can see that they were posted to me 28 Feb!
Have the Barnsley tickets been posted yet? on 19:32 - Apr 17 with 1045 viewsmancblue

I had same concern - received the following response from ticket office this afternoon which hopefully calms the nerves!

‘All tickets for this fixture are now in the post as of today, if you have not received your tickets on Monday 24th April then please contact us and we can arrange a collection at Oakwell.‘
Have the Barnsley tickets been posted yet? on 06:36 - Apr 18 with 864 viewsDilithium85

Have the Barnsley tickets been posted yet? on 19:32 - Apr 17 by mancblue

I had same concern - received the following response from ticket office this afternoon which hopefully calms the nerves!

‘All tickets for this fixture are now in the post as of today, if you have not received your tickets on Monday 24th April then please contact us and we can arrange a collection at Oakwell.‘

Thanks for finding this out. I only realised this morning mine haven't come yet. Is there a legitimate reason tickets arent sent electronically?
Have the Barnsley tickets been posted yet? on 08:33 - Apr 18 with 789 viewsellaandred

I haven't received my Peterborough ticket !
Have the Barnsley tickets been posted yet? on 09:59 - Apr 18 with 713 viewsSteve_M

Have the Barnsley tickets been posted yet? on 19:25 - Apr 17 by Dublinblu

I bought mine for the original date using a gold card. Just looked at the envelope and can see that they were posted to me 28 Feb!

Yes, I’ve had mine bought for the original date for ages too.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

Have the Barnsley tickets been posted yet? on 10:10 - Apr 18 with 695 viewsJakeITFC

I have not received the ones I bought for the original game yet, but received the additional five I bought for the rearranged fixture in the post this morning.
Have the Barnsley tickets been posted yet? on 10:35 - Apr 18 with 673 viewsMetal_Hacker

Mine has literally just arrived

Poll: If it were one or the other

Have the Barnsley tickets been posted yet? on 19:13 - Apr 20 with 564 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Anyone else still awaiting delivery of their tickets?
Have the Barnsley tickets been posted yet? on 20:52 - Apr 20 with 507 viewspeterleeblue

Have the Barnsley tickets been posted yet? on 19:13 - Apr 20 by King_of_Portman_Rd

Mine came today - COYB!
Have the Barnsley tickets been posted yet? on 20:56 - Apr 20 with 501 viewsYallop2

Have the Barnsley tickets been posted yet? on 19:13 - Apr 20 by King_of_Portman_Rd

Mine arrived Tuesday
Have the Barnsley tickets been posted yet? on 21:19 - Apr 20 with 485 viewslizzibee

I phoned the club today as not received mine. Apparently they were sent on the 6th so they said if they haven't landed by Monday phone back and they will add me to the list. I'm assuming several haven't arrived hence the need for a list. They seemed really stressed today - bet they are desperate for a bit of a break, it's been manic for them! I blame the players for being so darn good and wanting us all to get tickets and season tickets.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024