Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On ifollow looked a penalty to them at the end there…. 17:34 - Apr 10 with 1411 viewsbrazil1981

….heart was in mouth anyway! Cheltenham didn’t seem to protest too much at final whistle so maybe wasn’t!

That WOULD have been sickening!
[Post edited 10 Apr 2023 17:35]
On ifollow looked a penalty to them at the end there…. on 17:44 - Apr 10 with 1341 viewsBluecasp

Deffo looked a penalty to me. Woolfie clipped his ankles
On ifollow looked a penalty to them at the end there…. on 17:46 - Apr 10 with 1321 viewsRyorry

Yep, same, I was fearing we might not come away with even a point.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

On ifollow looked a penalty to them at the end there…. on 17:47 - Apr 10 with 1305 viewsHerbivore

Would need to see it again but thought he nicked the ball then just threw himself to the ground. Not sure there was much contact. Thought Hirst was fouled early on in the game in the box though but nobody made much of it. Defender was all over him.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

On ifollow looked a penalty to them at the end there…. on 17:49 - Apr 10 with 1275 viewsBarcaBlue

On ifollow looked a penalty to them at the end there…. on 17:47 - Apr 10 by Herbivore

Would need to see it again but thought he nicked the ball then just threw himself to the ground. Not sure there was much contact. Thought Hirst was fouled early on in the game in the box though but nobody made much of it. Defender was all over him.

That's how I saw it too, and there were no serious complaints either.
On ifollow looked a penalty to them at the end there…. on 17:52 - Apr 10 with 1251 viewsWeirdFishes

Was right in front of me, absolutely no way it was a penalty. He dived.

Probably the only thing that moron got right all game.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2023 17:53]

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

On ifollow looked a penalty to them at the end there…. on 18:05 - Apr 10 with 1172 viewsWickets

On ifollow looked a penalty to them at the end there…. on 17:47 - Apr 10 by Herbivore

I agree he was always going down just glad the Ref got himself into a good position so he was not fooled .
On ifollow looked a penalty to them at the end there…. on 18:10 - Apr 10 with 1145 viewsSwansea_Blue

I was waiting for it to be given. I’d like to see a replay of our disallowed goal too, as it didn’t look close to offside in real time. And I’m still not sure who was given offside as the freekick was taken nowhere near where either Davis or Hirst were involved.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

On ifollow looked a penalty to them at the end there…. on 18:22 - Apr 10 with 1072 viewsDJR

On ifollow looked a penalty to them at the end there…. on 18:10 - Apr 10 by Swansea_Blue

I was waiting for it to be given. I’d like to see a replay of our disallowed goal too, as it didn’t look close to offside in real time. And I’m still not sure who was given offside as the freekick was taken nowhere near where either Davis or Hirst were involved.

I thought Hirst and Davis were level with or behind the ball when it was crossed, so couldn't have been offside.
Login to get fewer ads

On ifollow looked a penalty to them at the end there…. on 20:03 - Apr 10 with 937 viewsCheltenham_Blue

On ifollow looked a penalty to them at the end there…. on 17:52 - Apr 10 by WeirdFishes

Yep same, no way that was a pen.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

On ifollow looked a penalty to them at the end there…. on 21:02 - Apr 10 with 813 viewsAsa

On ifollow looked a penalty to them at the end there…. on 17:52 - Apr 10 by WeirdFishes

This.

Must admit if I’d seen it on the highlights I would think we got away with it.

But I was 10 yards away from it. Absolutely blatant and laughable dive.
On ifollow looked a penalty to them at the end there…. on 21:19 - Apr 10 with 750 viewsSteve_M

On ifollow looked a penalty to them at the end there…. on 18:10 - Apr 10 by Swansea_Blue

Ref blew for Davis being offside, I don’t think he was but play had stopped by the time Hirst put the ball in.

Definite dive and not a penalty too.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024