Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David or Leigh tomorrow? 14:41 - Apr 6 with 1252 viewsiamipswich

While I'd prefer to play Davis as much as possible because of his obvious attributes, all things considered I think we'll see Leigh. Wycombe's physicality, Davis only having one training session under his belt, and that little extra time to prepare for Cheltenham could sway it towards GL.

Happy with either tbh and wouldn't be surprised to see Leif!

Poll: Who will return first?

David or Leigh tomorrow? on 14:43 - Apr 6 with 1219 viewsRozz

I think given the injury and the type of game we're likely to have from Wycombe, it'll be Leigh. McKenna's comments seem to hint that way too.
David or Leigh tomorrow? on 14:43 - Apr 6 with 1227 viewsMillsTash

Davis is clearly the better LB and has been all season. Play your best players
David or Leigh tomorrow? on 14:45 - Apr 6 with 1201 viewsMetal_Hacker

Think McK's comments just now confirmed Leif has only had one training session this week , that being today so .....

We'll see Leigh tomorrow

Poll: If it were one or the other

David or Leigh tomorrow? on 14:55 - Apr 6 with 1142 viewsRadioOrwell

It's an amazing 'problem' to have.
No point in rushing Davis back and Leigh will be buzzing.
In the great years there wasn't a squad. We had a team and if someone got injured we played more or less anyone we had.
David or Leigh tomorrow? on 14:58 - Apr 6 with 1114 viewsclive_baker

Given it's 2 games in a few days it probably makes sense to start Leigh tomorrow and for Davis to come back into the side on Monday and for the run in.

I would go unchanged tomorrow from the side at Derby.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

David or Leigh tomorrow? on 15:12 - Apr 6 with 1056 viewsBigCommon

Who's this David guy..?😁
Seriously though, at this level, they are both more than good enough..But no point risking Davis if he's not 100%, imo..
Great to have a more than adequate back up in Leigh, though. It's a far cry from last year's LB/LWB options...
David or Leigh tomorrow? on 15:26 - Apr 6 with 987 viewsxrayspecs

Would be surprised if Davis is in squad tomorrow. One training section, Wycombe can be a very physical side, and Leigh played really well at Derby. He may also struggle to play twice in four days coming back from a strain, so why risk him tomorrow only to make another change on Monday.

Can see Leigh starting next two, especially with Chelthenham also being a physical side.
David or Leigh tomorrow? on 15:36 - Apr 6 with 959 viewsDanTheMan

If Davis is fit, he starts, no question about that. Leigh is good but Davis is better, especially when going forward.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Login to get fewer ads

David or Leigh tomorrow? on 17:02 - Apr 6 with 713 viewsitfc_bucks

David or Leigh tomorrow? on 15:12 - Apr 6 by BigCommon

Who's this David guy..?😁
Seriously though, at this level, they are both more than good enough..But no point risking Davis if he's not 100%, imo..
Great to have a more than adequate back up in Leigh, though. It's a far cry from last year's LB/LWB options...

I've said it 1000 times, I swear.

The lunatics in here who kept banging on about how Kenlock was good enough, even back as far as when we had Jonas here, drove me round the bend. He was never good enough.
David or Leigh tomorrow? on 17:14 - Apr 6 with 667 viewsMeadowlark

The title of this post utterly confused me.....🤣

But once I had sorted it out, I don't really mind. If "David" is fit then as our 1st choice in that position I'd like to see him play, but if there is any doubt, Leigh will not let us down. You could tell how much he relished the opportunity last Saturday.
David or Leigh tomorrow? on 17:58 - Apr 6 with 601 viewsOldsmoker

Confucious said "We are all one spelling mistake away from perfection".

He dadn't sat that but you get the gast.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024