Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your favourite thing about THAT goal? 08:34 - Apr 2 with 2727 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Your favourite thing about THAT goal? on 20:58 - Apr 2 with 432 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Your favourite thing about THAT goal? on 11:13 - Apr 2 by Mullet

I hugged a lot of men yesterday.

That's that mirror again.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Your favourite thing about THAT goal? on 10:54 - Apr 3 with 334 viewsblue_curacao

I love that Broadhead and Burns were both each on the "wrong" side of the pitch. I'd love to know if that was a deliberate tactic or it just reflects where they both were when Walton claimed the ball
Your favourite thing about THAT goal? on 14:28 - Apr 3 with 288 viewsTractorgirlforever

Your favourite thing about THAT goal? on 10:43 - Apr 2 by SuperKieranMcKenna

I think a lot of us noted during our blip that Burns hadn’t quite hit the heights of last season. But what a turnaround. He’s been absolutely brilliant, and in my opinion our biggest threat- how many goals have come from him tearing away in the break, and he’s built up a great relationship with Hirst.

Worth noting also that he’s only one assist behind Davis now - that says it all!

Burns barely loses an aerial battle any more. Hes so dominant . Fantastic player.
Your favourite thing about THAT goal? on 13:05 - Apr 4 with 210 viewsBluespeed225

I loved the lengthening of the stride when NB sees what’s on. It was ‘Right, I’m going to have to give this some welly cos’ Burnsy is right over there’ Vision.
Your favourite thing about THAT goal? on 13:27 - Apr 4 with 189 viewsbluewein

Not my favorite bit, but after the 4,516th* viewing I've only just noticed Smith watch Chappers go past him and sink to his knees as if to say "We've been well and truly done here lads"....

*For the pedantic, I may have not watched it this many times...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024