Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cameron Burgess 17:27 - Apr 1 with 1116 viewsNthQldITFC

Really impressed with his performances for a while now. He's added a real sharpness to his timing when going into tackles and given his size, he absolutely dominates attackers. Woolfy too, looked really sharp getting in to tackles and the pair of them look really sound.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Cameron Burgess on 17:28 - Apr 1 with 1082 viewsBloomBlue

It's called confidence
Cameron Burgess on 17:29 - Apr 1 with 1072 viewsFrimleyBlue

Also, some excellent balls to leigh, Morsy in the middle and across to Burns etc. much calmer with the ball, and also between him and Wolfy an understanding of when you really do just wack it.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Cameron Burgess on 17:34 - Apr 1 with 998 viewsDaninthecampo

A great solid player clearly improved by Mck coaching
Cameron Burgess on 17:36 - Apr 1 with 973 viewsStewart27

Another player who has improved so much under our amazing manager.
Cameron Burgess on 17:37 - Apr 1 with 961 viewsBigCommon

So many players earning our trust atm.... I'd like to think that the coaching staff have helped a long way in ironing out a lot of small flaws that were costing us points earlier in the season... Possibly the likes of Keogh, too, in the background, in Burgess' case...
Burgess been a real rock and Woolfy is playing with fire in his belly... Fkn great, aint it.?
Cameron Burgess on 17:40 - Apr 1 with 929 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I will hold my hands up. I thought Edmundson was a better partner for Woolf but they have been superb together since the Wednesday match.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Cameron Burgess on 17:53 - Apr 1 with 870 viewsKropotkin123

Cameron Burgess on 17:40 - Apr 1 by Nthsuffolkblue

I will hold my hands up. I thought Edmundson was a better partner for Woolf but they have been superb together since the Wednesday match.

I thought he was doing better than Edmundson prior to his injury too.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Cameron Burgess on 17:56 - Apr 1 with 843 viewspointofblue

Cameron Burgess on 17:53 - Apr 1 by Kropotkin123

I thought he was doing better than Edmundson prior to his injury too.

Do feel for Edmundson, I don’t think playing on the left side did him any favours. Woolfenden and Burgess have just grown as a partnership during the winning run.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

Cameron Burgess on 19:40 - Apr 1 with 692 viewsGarv

I'm one that wants to see more of Edmundson, and I think he'll come back as long as he isn't disillusioned with everything, but Burgess was my MOTM today. Did everything right and was really leading the back line, as well as putting in a couple of crunching tackles on NML.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Cameron Burgess on 19:52 - Apr 1 with 643 viewshave_a_word_with_him

I liked Burgess the first time I saw him, and thought he was what we were missing. 100% effort, tall, good in air, uncompromising, tough. We had too many nice defenders and he’s never afraid to knock an oppo player out even if it means knocking himself out too. Has a touch of the Ryan Shawcross about him imo, make the absolute most of your attributes. Am a big fan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024