Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else’s ifollow commentary really muffled? (n/t) 14:56 - Apr 1 with 595 viewswiffin1

Anyone else’s ifollow commentary really muffled? (n/t) on 14:56 - Apr 1 with 573 viewsSE1blue

Yes, sounds like it’s being broadcast through a 1980s phone call.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Anyone else’s ifollow commentary really muffled? (n/t) on 14:57 - Apr 1 with 551 viewsKropotkin123

2 weeks to sort it out and it sounds that bad!

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Anyone else’s ifollow commentary really muffled? (n/t) on 14:57 - Apr 1 with 543 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Yep, terrible. They've just referenced it so they know about the problem.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Anyone else’s ifollow commentary really muffled? (n/t) on 14:57 - Apr 1 with 539 viewsSE1blue

Anyone else’s ifollow commentary really muffled? (n/t) on 14:56 - Apr 1 by SE1blue

But just really grateful to have video as they put up a ‘technician difficulties’ image when I first logged on.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Anyone else’s ifollow commentary really muffled? (n/t) on 14:58 - Apr 1 with 526 viewsvilanovablue

Anyone else’s ifollow commentary really muffled? (n/t) on 14:56 - Apr 1 by SE1blue

Sounds like they know and are trying to sort it out. However what they can do is a mystery...
Anyone else’s ifollow commentary really muffled? (n/t) on 14:58 - Apr 1 with 525 viewsFrimleyBlue

Sorry didn't see your post.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Anyone else’s ifollow commentary really muffled? (n/t) on 14:58 - Apr 1 with 503 viewsmatt92

Feels like listening to a recording taken on a talkboy from home alone!
Anyone else’s ifollow commentary really muffled? (n/t) on 14:59 - Apr 1 with 499 viewsIllinoisblue

Yes it’s horrendous. Had better audio quality when ITFCVideo was doing his dodgy audio streams of Radio Suffolk about 20 years ago.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else’s ifollow commentary really muffled? (n/t) on 15:10 - Apr 1 with 396 viewsBent_double

BBC Suffolk is still online

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Anyone else’s ifollow commentary really muffled? (n/t) on 15:12 - Apr 1 with 387 viewshoppy

Certainly sounds muff led.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024