Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barnsley now 25/1 for the title 09:39 - Mar 30 with 1589 viewsWallingford_Boy

Seems long odds considering not much between the other 3 odds wise.

Wednesday favourites, as you'd expect.

RIP Sir Bobby

Barnsley now 25/1 for the title on 09:42 - Mar 30 with 1547 viewsHerbivore

They've got three teams to get past, all with more points on the board than them.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Barnsley now 25/1 for the title on 09:43 - Mar 30 with 1543 viewsSaleAway

Don't think that is much of a surprise. Its not so much that they need to pull back a decent points gap, but they need to do that much better than 3 sides... you can see them potentially making top 2, but I can't see them outperforming all of the current top three enough to reach top spot.

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

Barnsley now 25/1 for the title on 09:44 - Mar 30 with 1523 viewsWallingford_Boy

Barnsley now 25/1 for the title on 09:43 - Mar 30 by SaleAway

Don't think that is much of a surprise. Its not so much that they need to pull back a decent points gap, but they need to do that much better than 3 sides... you can see them potentially making top 2, but I can't see them outperforming all of the current top three enough to reach top spot.

I guess, plus even if they beat us, we'd be ahead still (on GD).

RIP Sir Bobby

Barnsley now 25/1 for the title on 10:00 - Mar 30 with 1470 viewsclive_baker

33/1 on Bet365. Does seem remarkably long of a side who have been in such good form of late (Exeter game aside). Don't get me wrong I can't see them winning the league, but in terms of value that surprises me.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Barnsley now 25/1 for the title on 10:18 - Mar 30 with 1393 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I’d price them exactly 25s as well for what it’s worth.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Barnsley now 25/1 for the title on 10:21 - Mar 30 with 1372 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Barnsley now 25/1 for the title on 10:00 - Mar 30 by clive_baker

33/1 on Bet365. Does seem remarkably long of a side who have been in such good form of late (Exeter game aside). Don't get me wrong I can't see them winning the league, but in terms of value that surprises me.

They'd have to win pretty much every remaining game for the title wouldn't they? Maybe they could lose 1.
Barnsley now 25/1 for the title on 10:26 - Mar 30 with 1337 viewsSaleAway

Barnsley now 25/1 for the title on 10:21 - Mar 30 by PrideOfTheEast

They'd have to win pretty much every remaining game for the title wouldn't they? Maybe they could lose 1.

If they drop 3 points in the rest of the season. They need

PLymouth and Wedensday to get less than 17 points from 8 games

and us to score less than 20 from 9.

I can't see all three of those things happening. ( or for that matter, them only dropping 3 more points).

Barnsley now 25/1 for the title on 10:28 - Mar 30 with 1322 viewsclive_baker

Barnsley now 25/1 for the title on 10:21 - Mar 30 by PrideOfTheEast

Probably. I can't see it happening, just thought 33/1 felt long, instinctively. 9 wins from 9 would see them to 99 points which should be enough.

Having said that if we're working on the assumption they would need 9 wins you would be better off doing an acca and backing them to win their remaining 9. Would get much longer odds.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Login to get fewer ads

Barnsley now 25/1 for the title on 10:35 - Mar 30 with 1289 viewsSaleAway

Barnsley now 25/1 for the title on 10:28 - Mar 30 by clive_baker

Probably. I can't see it happening, just thought 33/1 felt long, instinctively. 9 wins from 9 would see them to 99 points which should be enough.

Having said that if we're working on the assumption they would need 9 wins you would be better off doing an acca and backing them to win their remaining 9. Would get much longer odds.

Welll, they won't get 9 from 9, because they have to play us ;-)

Barnsley now 25/1 for the title on 12:04 - Mar 30 with 1035 viewsIllinoisblue

Barnsley now 25/1 for the title on 10:28 - Mar 30 by clive_baker

9 wins out of 9 sounds impossible but then again they’ve won 10 of last 12. Everything is bonkers but maybe after Easter games the picture will look a little clearer.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Barnsley now 25/1 for the title on 17:42 - Mar 30 with 672 viewsrealprojection

My model has Barnsley at 4% for title, so odds look spot on

Blog: Desperate Data – the Extreme Numbers That Defined Ipswich Town’s Dismal Season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024