Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cheltenham v Sheff' Wed tomorrow... 11:26 - Mar 28 with 1054 viewsdirtyboy

I know...focus on us...

But after FGR, I am definitely tuning in and holding my rabbit's foot for this one.

They're not great at home sadly, so does look like a bit of a win for Wednesday, but I cling to hope...I don't think we'll go unbeaten for remainder of season, too much at stake all over the place, so the results of others becomes more meaningful this time of year.

Girl opposite me supports Cheltenham, she fancies a win, has got me all excited!
Cheltenham v Sheff' Wed tomorrow... on 11:32 - Mar 28 with 987 viewsJ2BLUE

I think they've conceded one goal in 4 games and that includes winning 3-0 at Peterborough.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Cheltenham v Sheff' Wed tomorrow... on 11:51 - Mar 28 with 908 viewsOwainG1992

Don't forget Exeter vs Barnsley tonight.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Cheltenham v Sheff' Wed tomorrow... on 11:53 - Mar 28 with 900 viewsdirtyboy

Cheltenham v Sheff' Wed tomorrow... on 11:51 - Mar 28 by OwainG1992

Don't forget Exeter vs Barnsley tonight.

ohh....

I think the Exeter game was a one off, but who knows!
Cheltenham v Sheff' Wed tomorrow... on 12:07 - Mar 28 with 870 viewsringwoodblue

‘Girl opposite me supports Cheltenham, she fancies a win, has got me all excited!‘

Is it the thought of a Cheltenham win or the girl opposite that you got excited?

Poll: How do you feel about the EADT digital subscription?

Cheltenham v Sheff' Wed tomorrow... on 12:20 - Mar 28 with 815 viewsBigCommon

"Focus on us"..Yep..
But I think we've all got half an eye on our rival's games. It's only natural...
Also got half an eye on Wales match. Hoping our lads play well and come back unscathed...
Both Barnsley and SW games are tricky ones, imo.. And as we saw on Sunday, both could go either way or end as draws.. I fancy both matches to end in draws..Barnsley score draw, SW nil nil...
But more importantly for us, we have to get a result on Saturday, at Derby..
Cheltenham v Sheff' Wed tomorrow... on 14:01 - Mar 28 with 670 viewsclive_baker

They're certainly no mugs. We have to go there ourselves pretty soon of course, that wont be easy. Hopefully between that game and tonights we see Barnsley and Sheff Wed drop some points. Would certainly open the door for us, but of course wont mean anything unless we can do the business at Derby.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024