Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL(redux) 22:19 - Mar 22 with 3377 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-65041668

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL(redux) on 22:38 - Mar 22 with 2404 viewsBlueBadger

Watching the downvotes on this is a good guide to who's a member of the TWTD incel community.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2023 23:08]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL(redux) on 22:58 - Mar 22 with 2339 viewsBlueBadger

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL(redux) on 22:38 - Mar 22 by BlueBadger

Watching the downvotes on this is a good guide to who's a member of the TWTD incel community.

I wonder what it is about Andrew Taint that Almondo and Enigma Blue like best - the wife beating, the rape excusing or the sex trafficking?
[Post edited 22 Mar 2023 23:04]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL(redux) on 23:04 - Mar 22 with 2310 viewsBlueBadger

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL(redux) on 22:58 - Mar 22 by BlueBadger

I wonder what it is about Andrew Taint that Almondo and Enigma Blue like best - the wife beating, the rape excusing or the sex trafficking?

Don't be shy Almondo and Enigma Blue, only cucks and betas downvote without comment. Us real alphas just straight up mock wife beaters, rape apologists and sex traffickers on TWTD.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL(redux) on 23:09 - Mar 22 with 2289 viewsEnigma_Blue

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL(redux) on 23:04 - Mar 22 by BlueBadger

Don't be shy Almondo and Enigma Blue, only cucks and betas downvote without comment. Us real alphas just straight up mock wife beaters, rape apologists and sex traffickers on TWTD.

Anyone who monitors votes in their own OP and bumps their own thread because they are not getting any replies needs to get a hobby or do something more constructive with their free time.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL(redux) on 23:12 - Mar 22 with 2264 viewsBlueBadger

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL(redux) on 23:09 - Mar 22 by Enigma_Blue

Anyone who monitors votes in their own OP and bumps their own thread because they are not getting any replies needs to get a hobby or do something more constructive with their free time.

Mate, baiting incels and weirdos IS one of my hobbies. It's basically a victimless crime.

What IS it you like about Andrew Taint by the way? The wife beating, the rape excusing or the sex trafficking?
[Post edited 22 Mar 2023 23:12]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL(redux) on 23:15 - Mar 22 with 2228 viewsBlueBadger

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL(redux) on 23:12 - Mar 22 by BlueBadger

Mate, baiting incels and weirdos IS one of my hobbies. It's basically a victimless crime.

What IS it you like about Andrew Taint by the way? The wife beating, the rape excusing or the sex trafficking?

Anyway, Could be worse, I could be scouring TWTD for people taking the piss out of Andew Taint and downvoting them anonymously.

Don't be shy, DaveU for Incels, tell us what you like about wife beating advocate Andrew Taint.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL(redux) on 23:15 - Mar 22 with 2224 viewsEnigma_Blue

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL(redux) on 23:12 - Mar 22 by BlueBadger

I couldn't care less about Andrew Tate, I had never heard of him before his arrest.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL(redux) on 23:17 - Mar 22 with 2194 viewsBlueBadger

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL(redux) on 23:15 - Mar 22 by Enigma_Blue

I couldn't care less about Andrew Tate, I had never heard of him before his arrest.

He's not a very nice man. Be pleased he's behind bars. Means there's a fair women been safe for a few months.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2023 23:24]

Login to get fewer ads

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL(redux) on 23:21 - Mar 22 with 2136 viewsBlueBadger

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL(redux) on 23:15 - Mar 22 by BlueBadger

Anyway, Could be worse, I could be scouring TWTD for people taking the piss out of Andew Taint and downvoting them anonymously.

Don't be shy, DaveU for Incels, tell us what you like about wife beating advocate Andrew Taint.

I don't get it. I thought all these alpha types could take a bit of The Bantz.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL(redux) on 23:25 - Mar 22 with 2120 viewsBlueBadger

Who's Blue just has fat fingers.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL(redux) on 03:21 - Mar 23 with 1944 viewsZapers

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL(redux) on 23:09 - Mar 22 by Enigma_Blue

He likes to think hes topical, edgy and popular;)
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL(redux) on 06:38 - Mar 23 with 1839 viewsgtsb1966

Apology by BlueBadger 16 Mar 2023 16:25
Been a bit of a crappy personal couple of weeks and there's been a few needless snipe from me here at a few which is obviously unfair and unwarranted.

Unreserved apologies all round. Hopefully normal rubbish jokes and the same old nonsense will be resolved in due course.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL(redux) on 07:13 - Mar 23 with 1790 viewsSitfcB

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL(redux) on 06:38 - Mar 23 by gtsb1966

Apology by BlueBadger 16 Mar 2023 16:25
Been a bit of a crappy personal couple of weeks and there's been a few needless snipe from me here at a few which is obviously unfair and unwarranted.

Unreserved apologies all round. Hopefully normal rubbish jokes and the same old nonsense will be resolved in due course.

4 replies to himself, he’s lost it.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL(redux) on 07:58 - Mar 23 with 1707 viewsBlueBadger

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL(redux) on 03:21 - Mar 23 by Zapers

He likes to think hes topical, edgy and popular;)

*The self awareness klaxon*

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL(redux) on 08:02 - Mar 23 with 1705 viewsBlueBadger

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL(redux) on 07:13 - Mar 23 by SitfcB

4 replies to himself, he’s lost it.

Not gonna lie Sitters, all this 'Boris is still lying about getting pissed whilst they were finding my neighbour dead in his dead and it was like working in a war zone' stuff might be having a teensy effect on the old brain weasels.

Not from you, I might add. Just in the news and stuff.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL(redux) on 08:13 - Mar 23 with 1685 viewsGuthrum

Or warping the thought processes of schoolboys to the point that female pupils are in a state of fear and distress over comments, demands and attitudes. Heard from another teacher a few days ago about how hard she's having to work to protect her charges from the effects of those scumbags' online grifting.

Hopefully they get banged up for a very long time.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL(redux) on 08:20 - Mar 23 with 1663 viewsgiant_stow

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL(redux) on 08:13 - Mar 23 by Guthrum

Or warping the thought processes of schoolboys to the point that female pupils are in a state of fear and distress over comments, demands and attitudes. Heard from another teacher a few days ago about how hard she's having to work to protect her charges from the effects of those scumbags' online grifting.

Hopefully they get banged up for a very long time.

That bad influence thing is real. While driving my son and his mate to football practise last night, Tate was described by his mate as cool. I didn't react very well and told them not to pay any attention to that 'arsehole'. 'Why he's an arsehole?' they replied and suddenly we having a big chat, which I started by swearing. Must do better.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2023 8:24]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL(redux) on 08:31 - Mar 23 with 1622 viewsGeoffSentence

I know little about him other than what I have heard and what I have heard I do not like.

The allegations against him are also incredibly serious, human trafficking ffs.

Has he actually been charged with anything yet though? If he hasn't then the prolonged detention without charge is a major judicial concern. Imagine if people were locked up on end for months without charge in this country. I'd be worried.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL(redux) on 08:34 - Mar 23 with 1613 viewsleitrimblue

Hope some big Romanian prisoners are loving um really hard prison style every day they are there. May put some manners on um
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL(redux) on 08:36 - Mar 23 with 1605 viewsMattinLondon

Aren’t incel’s, men who can’t get a date but think that it’s not their fault?
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL(redux) on 08:43 - Mar 23 with 1566 viewsDanTheMan

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL(redux) on 08:36 - Mar 23 by MattinLondon

Essentially. Men who feel they are so ugly that getting a date is impossible, even though it's usually just that they are awful people. Because they are awful people they blame women for not wanting to have sex with them.

There are also Femcels, which is the same thing but the genders swapped. Amusingly you'd think they'd get together and just get on with it but the communities don't get along.

This would all be fairly funny except there have been multiple murders because of the spread of this nonsense.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL(redux) on 08:53 - Mar 23 with 1476 viewsGuthrum

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL(redux) on 08:36 - Mar 23 by MattinLondon

Sadly not quite that simple. They're young men who have succumbed to the propaganda (in popular culture) that everybody is having sex all of the time and that it's available without any effort. Which is far from the case in real life, relationships do not simply come to you, they have to be worked for and on.

Thus if they aren't getting it, there must be something wrong with them. Coupled with the depression which seems endemic in modern Youth, social isolation and (online) peer pressure it can have nasty effects, mainly coming out as extreme bitterness against the women who have "rejected" them and the men who have (or claim to have) been successful. At the far end, that can become murderous.

The likes of Tate prey upon that by offering "magical" solutions which will make the subscriber rich and sexy, like in music videos, without much effort. Usually they just cost money, then provide delusions and disappointment. No different really to the penis extension emails which spammed our inboxes a decade or so back.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL(redux) on 08:54 - Mar 23 with 1464 viewsEwan_Oozami

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL(redux) on 08:43 - Mar 23 by DanTheMan

Essentially. Men who feel they are so ugly that getting a date is impossible, even though it's usually just that they are awful people. Because they are awful people they blame women for not wanting to have sex with them.

There are also Femcels, which is the same thing but the genders swapped. Amusingly you'd think they'd get together and just get on with it but the communities don't get along.

This would all be fairly funny except there have been multiple murders because of the spread of this nonsense.

And of course there are Femtocells which apparently alter your DNA and give you Covid...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL(redux) on 08:58 - Mar 23 with 1425 viewsdeaddogsmoking

Apologies. Clumsily downvoted.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL(redux) on 08:59 - Mar 23 with 1427 viewsDanTheMan

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL(redux) on 08:53 - Mar 23 by Guthrum

Sadly not quite that simple. They're young men who have succumbed to the propaganda (in popular culture) that everybody is having sex all of the time and that it's available without any effort. Which is far from the case in real life, relationships do not simply come to you, they have to be worked for and on.

Thus if they aren't getting it, there must be something wrong with them. Coupled with the depression which seems endemic in modern Youth, social isolation and (online) peer pressure it can have nasty effects, mainly coming out as extreme bitterness against the women who have "rejected" them and the men who have (or claim to have) been successful. At the far end, that can become murderous.

The likes of Tate prey upon that by offering "magical" solutions which will make the subscriber rich and sexy, like in music videos, without much effort. Usually they just cost money, then provide delusions and disappointment. No different really to the penis extension emails which spammed our inboxes a decade or so back.

Just going to share this video again. It's coming from a left wing perspective so people might disagree with the analysis, but I thought it was interesting. It doesn't just bash on Andrew Tate but looks at the reasons his message resonates with men, and especially young men.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024