Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That Barnsley result looks ominous 22:02 - Mar 21 with 1382 viewsbackinbeige

They’ve put four past Wednesday, I’m glad we’re now playing them later in the season

RVRB: https://app.rvrb.one/channels/have-guitar-will-listen - Listen to music when WFH, set your own music to DJ and find new recommendations from others

That Barnsley result looks ominous on 22:15 - Mar 21 with 1241 viewsgainsboroughblue

I'm gutted we ain't playing Saturday to be honest. I think it would have been a cracking game and top billing domestically in the country. Two teams bang in form.

I also would've fancied a win more with a weekend game with a large travelling contingent rather than a midweek evening trek.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

That Barnsley result looks ominous on 22:22 - Mar 21 with 1171 viewsRozz

That Barnsley result looks ominous on 22:15 - Mar 21 by gainsboroughblue

I'm gutted we ain't playing Saturday to be honest. I think it would have been a cracking game and top billing domestically in the country. Two teams bang in form.

I also would've fancied a win more with a weekend game with a large travelling contingent rather than a midweek evening trek.

Tend to agree if we had a full squad available - would've been some occasion!

While Barnsley were clinical tonight that's as shaky as you'll see Wednesday all season. They looked completely at odds with the high press and in a crazy 1 minute are 2-0 down.

I think we're good enough to beat them, and we'll hopefully have a few point cushion by then.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2023 22:23]
That Barnsley result looks ominous on 22:25 - Mar 21 with 1134 viewsSwansea_Blue

That Barnsley result looks ominous on 22:15 - Mar 21 by gainsboroughblue

Yep, it would have been a cracker. And trying to second guess when to play a team is a mug’s game anyway. If a key player picks up an injury or a suspension now ahead of the rescheduled match, just watch people pivot and wish we could have played Saturday!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Wednesday are an attritional bunch of fookers on 22:35 - Mar 21 with 1072 viewsDyland

with one great midfielder. They are sh1thousers.

Barnsley have Norwood.

FFS ffs... we are better than both these teams. There are eight games let for Town. Concentrate on us.

COYFB

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Wednesday are an attritional bunch of fookers on 22:42 - Mar 21 with 1003 viewsChurchman

Wednesday are an attritional bunch of fookers on 22:35 - Mar 21 by Dyland

with one great midfielder. They are sh1thousers.

Barnsley have Norwood.

FFS ffs... we are better than both these teams. There are eight games let for Town. Concentrate on us.

COYFB

Agreed. We should worry about when we play them. Saturday or postponed? It’s done and I don’t think when we play will make any difference. A half decent Ref might.
That Barnsley result looks ominous on 22:57 - Mar 21 with 873 viewsGarv

The Norwood goal came out of nothing. As long as we don't crumble like Wednesday did under the slightest bit of pressure we'll be okay. The third wasn't great defending either and the fourth just came out of Wednesday pushing up.

Not loads to worry about IMO.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

That Barnsley result looks ominous on 23:05 - Mar 21 with 820 viewsSimonds92

That Barnsley result looks ominous on 22:57 - Mar 21 by Garv

The Norwood goal came out of nothing. As long as we don't crumble like Wednesday did under the slightest bit of pressure we'll be okay. The third wasn't great defending either and the fourth just came out of Wednesday pushing up.

Not loads to worry about IMO.

"Barnsley have now won 10 out of their last 12 matches in League One and have remained unbeaten during that period. In the last month, they've defeated promotion rivals Wycombe, Derby, Plymouth and now Sheffield Wednesday."

Lol
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024