Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That Janoi Donacien tackle 00:15 - Mar 8 with 1162 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

*chefs Kiss* The poor lad couldn’t continue after it.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

That Janoi Donacien tackle on 11:27 - Mar 8 with 915 viewsGeoffSentence

Poor lad got booed for sitting on his @rse as well. I know we are used to teams coming here and faking injury for tactical purposes, but I felt for him when he hobbled off.

As for the tackle, absolutely superb, perfectly timed, perfectly fair but a proper crunching tackle.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

That Janoi Donacien tackle on 12:13 - Mar 8 with 845 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

That Janoi Donacien tackle on 11:27 - Mar 8 by GeoffSentence

Poor lad got booed for sitting on his @rse as well. I know we are used to teams coming here and faking injury for tactical purposes, but I felt for him when he hobbled off.

As for the tackle, absolutely superb, perfectly timed, perfectly fair but a proper crunching tackle.

One of there better players as well Longelo.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

That Janoi Donacien tackle on 17:28 - Mar 8 with 718 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Thought Donacien had a really good game. Not sure if that was the same tackle because I think he put a couple in, but the one where he won it strongly, then got up and nicked it off the next player and burst forward into space was a delight to watch.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

That Janoi Donacien tackle on 18:10 - Mar 8 with 659 viewsSimonds92

I genuinely think he just didnt fancy it last night and Coleman was only too happy to agree to hook him. Jackson absolutely tore him apart for 20mins.
That Janoi Donacien tackle on 18:17 - Mar 8 with 642 viewsFoD_Blue

I think that the boos were more aimed at the ref for stopping play.

He was down on the deck and Stanley were quite content to carry on playing while they had the ball. However, once we gained posession, he saw the player on the floor and stopped play.

I thought that the rules were that play should be stopped for a head injury, but if the player is sat upright, and not rolling around in agony, then play can continue?
That Janoi Donacien tackle on 19:18 - Mar 8 with 562 viewsSchmoke

If ever there was a man to score a last minute winner either to get us automatic promotion or play off glory it's JD isn't it?

Would absolutely bring the house down.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024