Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luongo 20:41 - Mar 7 with 2612 viewswaveneyblue

Is very very good.

Like stupidly good for this level.

Could be our signing of the season
Luongo on 20:50 - Mar 7 with 2513 viewsDJR

Certainly looking that way. He's top drawer.
Luongo on 20:53 - Mar 7 with 2475 viewshomer_123

Luongo on 20:50 - Mar 7 by DJR

Certainly looking that way. He's top drawer.

He ain't that tall.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Luongo on 21:07 - Mar 7 with 2332 viewsDJR

Luongo on 20:53 - Mar 7 by homer_123

He ain't that tall.

He can reach it if he stands on a box.
Luongo on 22:16 - Mar 7 with 2042 viewsCheltenham_Blue

He ain't that tall.

Second drawer down, at least

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Luongo on 00:45 - Mar 8 with 1807 viewsWestcountryblue

He was excellent again yesterday, particularly that forward pass to Jackson for our opener. I doubt he is 100% match fit, so i'd imagine he will get even better with more game time.
I know it’s early days but I’m struggling to think of the last player in a t on 01:02 - Mar 8 with 1789 viewsunstableblue

… shirt who matches his level of quality!!

He’s that good.

The touch, the composure, the way he makes space for himself, the vision. One pass through today was sublimes.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Luongo on 06:25 - Mar 8 with 1553 viewsBluePG

100% agree….and he’s not the only one in that squad who is also playing in a league below where they ought. Davis, Clarke, Morsy, Chaplin also.

Poll: Best Dane?

Luongo on 08:18 - Mar 8 with 1377 viewsBbmaj

The partnership of Morsy and Luongo looks awesome. Both have such good close control and vision, can receive and shield the ball in tight spaces then play or pass through the lines. Against Accrington admittedly, but play like that and we should beat everyone in this league and the one above. Our other midfield combos look good as individuals, but this is the dream assuming we don’t need to win many headers!
Login to get fewer ads

Luongo on 09:53 - Mar 8 with 1245 viewsCityBlue

He ain't that tall.

Kevin Keegan, Michael Own, Denis Wise, Zola......

I T I D

Luongo on 10:05 - Mar 8 with 1219 viewsBigCommon

He's got the lot....Aside from his technical ability, he adds some much needed physicality and nous...Some crunching tackles last night, and against Burton on Saturday......Two teams that may have bullied us a bit more without him in the side. Especially with Morsy, perhaps having to hold it back a bit, with that overhanging yellow...
Shame Luongo is so non committal about his future. We will probably need promotion in order to secure his services beyond the 6 months he signed for, imo.
Luongo on 10:07 - Mar 8 with 1207 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Luongo on 09:53 - Mar 8 by CityBlue

Kevin Keegan, Michael Own, Denis Wise, Zola......

Whoosh

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

I'm sure you've posted this before......? on 10:15 - Mar 8 with 1159 viewsBloots

I know it’s early days but I’m struggling to think of the last player in a t on 01:02 - Mar 8 by unstableblue

… shirt who matches his level of quality!!

He’s that good.

The touch, the composure, the way he makes space for himself, the vision. One pass through today was sublimes.

....oh yeah, Andre Dozzell.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Luongo on 15:34 - Mar 8 with 1001 viewsrfretwell

And watch closely how many headers he wins - most of them. That alone helps to get us attacking once again. Morsey doesn't win so many.
Luongo on 16:41 - Mar 8 with 904 viewsoldburian

Luongo on 10:05 - Mar 8 by BigCommon

He's got the lot....Aside from his technical ability, he adds some much needed physicality and nous...Some crunching tackles last night, and against Burton on Saturday......Two teams that may have bullied us a bit more without him in the side. Especially with Morsy, perhaps having to hold it back a bit, with that overhanging yellow...
Shame Luongo is so non committal about his future. We will probably need promotion in order to secure his services beyond the 6 months he signed for, imo.

Well there were no Championship teams interested in January and pay at Ipswich is equal or better to most in that division, or so we are led to believe.
I'm sure you've posted this before......? on 16:42 - Mar 8 with 900 viewsunstableblue

I'm sure you've posted this before......? on 10:15 - Mar 8 by Bloots

....oh yeah, Andre Dozzell.

weirdo

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Luongo on 17:07 - Mar 8 with 835 viewsBigCommon

Luongo on 16:41 - Mar 8 by oldburian

Well there were no Championship teams interested in January and pay at Ipswich is equal or better to most in that division, or so we are led to believe.

Think if he carries on playing the way he has for us, there will be some interest, tbf...Hell be a free agent
Luongo on 17:13 - Mar 8 with 810 viewsNthsuffolkblue

He ain't that tall.

With Chaplin, Morsy and Luongo in our side we must lack a fair bit of height. Good to see successful players who don't need it.

I guess they can always ask someone else to reach the top drawer for them.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Luongo on 17:21 - Mar 8 with 772 viewsNthQldITFC

Luongo on 10:07 - Mar 8 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Whoosh

Underrated comment.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Luongo on 18:01 - Mar 8 with 712 viewsbadadski

Luongo on 10:05 - Mar 8 by BigCommon

He wasn’t non committal - Ipswich have given him a contract till end of season and haven’t offered any more - I’m sure he’d love to stay given the chance
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024