Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
fan berating the safe-seating fans at MK 17:03 - Feb 27 with 2279 viewsgoperryrevs

At some point in the second half there was a Town fan near the safe seating fans shouting and berating us for not standing up. Did anyone else see this? His voice was so hoarse, I couldn't hear exactly what he was saying.

I was just thinking, I'm here with my mum, who's in her 70's. There are young kids. Not everyone can stand through a whole game. That's why there's safe seating...
fan berating the safe-seating fans at MK on 17:05 - Feb 27 with 2247 viewsclive_baker

Imagine going to a game of football and shouting at someone else for not standing up. Sounds like an absolute bell end.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

fan berating the safe-seating fans at MK on 17:08 - Feb 27 with 2210 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Lower tier, left hand side, group of drunk guys in a box-like section by any chance?
fan berating the safe-seating fans at MK on 18:43 - Feb 27 with 1962 viewstextbackup

That was Bloots shouting at me and the kids. Nasty man him

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

fan berating the safe-seating fans at MK on 18:53 - Feb 27 with 1910 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

There should also be a w*nker section, especially for the likes of him.

He'd be an away match passport holder for the w*nker section.
fan berating the safe-seating fans at MK on 18:58 - Feb 27 with 1875 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

fan berating the safe-seating fans at MK on 17:08 - Feb 27 by Matt_Netherlands

Lower tier, left hand side, group of drunk guys in a box-like section by any chance?

Wasn't him... it was another chap further down who was equally excitable.
fan berating the safe-seating fans at MK on 19:08 - Feb 27 with 1834 viewsSonOfSpock

They don't sound like much of a "fan" that's for sure.
fan berating the safe-seating fans at MK on 09:59 - Feb 28 with 1384 viewsgoperryrevs

fan berating the safe-seating fans at MK on 17:08 - Feb 27 by Matt_Netherlands

Round about Section 28/29, lower tier, yeah.
fan berating the safe-seating fans at MK on 10:04 - Feb 28 with 1348 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

He sounds like a b3ll.

I'm actually really glad that's its very likely we wont be playing MK next season. Whether they go down or we go up. Brings out some total morons.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Login to get fewer ads

I will not tolerate people… on 10:05 - Feb 28 with 1335 viewsBloots

fan berating the safe-seating fans at MK on 18:43 - Feb 27 by textbackup

That was Bloots shouting at me and the kids. Nasty man him

….enjoying themselves, particularly kids.

I asked the stewards to deal with you lot at least 3 times.

I got hit with a balloon on more than one occasion.

Unacceptable.

I may write a stern letter.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

fan berating the safe-seating fans at MK on 11:28 - Feb 28 with 1092 viewsTractorWood

I didn't hear that because a mockney geezer behind me was going for a double world record for f*** and c*** in a 90 minute stretch.

The worst thing was that he brought his adolescent son with him.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2023 11:29]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

I will not tolerate people… on 12:33 - Feb 28 with 894 viewsgoperryrevs

I will not tolerate people… on 10:05 - Feb 28 by Bloots

….enjoying themselves, particularly kids.

I asked the stewards to deal with you lot at least 3 times.

I got hit with a balloon on more than one occasion.

Unacceptable.

I may write a stern letter.

I nearly missed that chance their keeper tipped over the bar because a beachball landed on my head and I was compelled to bat it back up in the air rather than watch the game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024