Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barry Bannon quick free kicks 11:05 - Feb 12 with 1324 viewsJamiebed

If you're playing against Bannon be aware of quick free kicks. It's not rocket science.

Blog: Up and Down, We Follow

Barry Bannon quick free kicks on 11:06 - Feb 12 with 1288 viewsFrimleyBlue

Third time chaplin has slept this season.

One day he'll remember it.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Barry Bannon quick free kicks on 11:09 - Feb 12 with 1276 viewsDJR

This is what I said on another thread.

I thought they were a good team, with Bannan pulling the strings when they had possession.

It was Bannan who took the quick free kick which led to the first, who played the ball into the box for the second, and who played to free kick to an unmarked Flynn near the end which nearly led to a goal.

He is not someone who dwells on the ball, and is always looking to play a clever, quick ball.

Sadly, we don't have anyone like him.
Barry Bannon quick free kicks on 11:19 - Feb 12 with 1245 viewsWickets

Yup and yes they spoke about it during the week .
Barry Bannon quick free kicks on 14:18 - Feb 12 with 1052 viewsMeltonBlue

100% agree with this!!

Was fuming at out our defence for for how slow they were to react to both yesterday, the 2nd he was telling us were it going going 10 seconds prior and still nobody reacted!
Barry Bannon quick free kicks on 14:22 - Feb 12 with 1041 viewsbournemouthblue

Barry Bannon quick free kicks on 11:09 - Feb 12 by DJR

I thought they were a good team, with Bannan pulling the strings when they had possession.

It was Bannan who took the quick free kick which led to the first, who played the ball into the box for the second, and who played to free kick to an unmarked Flynn near the end which nearly led to a goal.

He is not someone who dwells on the ball, and is always looking to play a clever, quick ball.

Humphreys could turn into a similar type of player in the long run perhaps?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Barry Bannon quick free kicks on 14:57 - Feb 12 with 979 viewsDJR

Barry Bannon quick free kicks on 14:22 - Feb 12 by bournemouthblue

Humphreys could turn into a similar type of player in the long run perhaps?

I think he has the potential because he is a very intelligent player and there are many facets to his game.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2023 14:59]
Barry Bannon quick free kicks on 15:33 - Feb 12 with 891 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Didn't we take advantage of a couple of quick free kicks early in the season? We have also developed some routines and scored directly from two yesterday. I think we have improved attacking set plays this season no end. That said, we need to be more aware of defending them better.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Barry Bannon quick free kicks on 06:07 - Feb 13 with 637 viewsAlberto_the_frog

Barry Bannon quick free kicks on 15:33 - Feb 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

Didn't we take advantage of a couple of quick free kicks early in the season? We have also developed some routines and scored directly from two yesterday. I think we have improved attacking set plays this season no end. That said, we need to be more aware of defending them better.

Owls prevented quick free kicks by standing right over the ball, even being struck from a few feet on one occasion. Refs do not book for it. We were the opposite and were not even in position when the cross came in.
Login to get fewer ads

Barry Bannon quick free kicks on 09:47 - Feb 13 with 520 viewsReusersTown

I didn't really get that impression on Saturday,no doubt Bannan is too good for this league. But it didn't feel like they had much of the ball for him to pull the strings with, it was mostly us labouring on possession and being caught on the break first half.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024