Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scary images from Liverpool tonight.. 23:07 - Feb 10 with 5421 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Riots taking place from far right protestors outside hotel housing Asylum seekers

Knowsley: Protesters clash outside Merseyside asylum seeker hotel https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-64600806

Police van ransacked and set ablaze. Would not be surprised to see similar scenes across the country in coming days and weeks
Scary images from Liverpool tonight.. on 23:16 - Feb 10 with 3537 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Riots ain't what they used to be.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Scary images from Liverpool tonight.. on 00:43 - Feb 11 with 3369 viewsWhos_blue

Scary images from Liverpool tonight.. on 23:16 - Feb 10 by BanksterDebtSlave

I presume there are families living there?
They must be terrified.
What is the matter with some people?
This might be a bit of a leap, but when you have people like 30p Lee making statements about people forcibly being made to live in tents and the sad state of the sizeable support for the death penalty on QT this week, it's little wonder any kind of social consciousness is fast evaporating across parts of the country.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Scary images from Liverpool tonight.. on 07:40 - Feb 11 with 3075 viewsRIPbobby

Scary images from Liverpool tonight.. on 00:43 - Feb 11 by Whos_blue

I presume there are families living there?
They must be terrified.
What is the matter with some people?
This might be a bit of a leap, but when you have people like 30p Lee making statements about people forcibly being made to live in tents and the sad state of the sizeable support for the death penalty on QT this week, it's little wonder any kind of social consciousness is fast evaporating across parts of the country.

Male asylum seekers had been goosing local young girls. So not great either way
Scary images from Liverpool tonight.. on 07:44 - Feb 11 with 3056 viewsunbelievablue

Scary images from Liverpool tonight.. on 07:40 - Feb 11 by RIPbobby

Had they?

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

(No subject) (n/t) on 07:48 - Feb 11 with 3042 viewsSwansea_Blue

Scary images from Liverpool tonight.. on 23:16 - Feb 10 by BanksterDebtSlave

They used to be about injustices. This seems to be a bunch of knuckle-dragging losers, so I can’t imagine they’ve ever succeeded at anything.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2023 7:50]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Scary images from Liverpool tonight.. on 07:50 - Feb 11 with 3031 viewsBarcaBlue

Yeah cos it's only ever been male asylum seekers that are "goosing young local girls". Or maybe the far right scum have been emboldened by parts of the press and politicians.
Scary images from Liverpool tonight.. on 07:53 - Feb 11 with 3003 viewsSwansea_Blue

Scary images from Liverpool tonight.. on 07:44 - Feb 11 by unbelievablue

Had they?

Might as well have. They’ve already simultaneous taken all our jobs and benefits, whilst filling up our schools, taking all the appointments in the NHS and all social housing. I bet they’re even the reason why our results have dropped off, the barstewards.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Scary images from Liverpool tonight.. on 07:58 - Feb 11 with 2950 viewsGlasgowBlue

Do you think that the far right knuckle draggers care anything about local young girls? They will be using an isolated incident to spew their hate filled messages and increase the tension in the local community.

All male asylum seekers should not be tarred with the same brush as the minority who may have committed an offence which the police will no doubt deal with. If it was one of my daughters I’d be angry at the person who committed the offence, nit the whole community.

As previously said on the thread, the families who are housed in the hotel would have been absolutely petrified by the riots.

Utter scum.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Scary images from Liverpool tonight.. on 08:29 - Feb 11 with 2855 viewsBLUEGOLD

You are Lee Anderson and I claim my 30p
Scary images from Liverpool tonight.. on 09:08 - Feb 11 with 2751 viewsRIPbobby

Scary images from Liverpool tonight.. on 08:29 - Feb 11 by BLUEGOLD

You are Lee Anderson and I claim my 30p

You must clearly be Kate Adie as you seem to have inside information on what is really happening on site.
Scary images from Liverpool tonight.. on 09:15 - Feb 11 with 2731 viewsnoggin

Scary images from Liverpool tonight.. on 07:53 - Feb 11 by Swansea_Blue

Might as well have. They’ve already simultaneous taken all our jobs and benefits, whilst filling up our schools, taking all the appointments in the NHS and all social housing. I bet they’re even the reason why our results have dropped off, the barstewards.

Don't forget rising inflation and interest rates. All the fault of illegalimgrunts.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Scary images from Liverpool tonight.. on 09:23 - Feb 11 with 2714 viewsDJR

Scary images from Liverpool tonight.. on 07:58 - Feb 11 by GlasgowBlue

Do you think that the far right knuckle draggers care anything about local young girls? They will be using an isolated incident to spew their hate filled messages and increase the tension in the local community.

All male asylum seekers should not be tarred with the same brush as the minority who may have committed an offence which the police will no doubt deal with. If it was one of my daughters I’d be angry at the person who committed the offence, nit the whole community.

As previously said on the thread, the families who are housed in the hotel would have been absolutely petrified by the riots.

Utter scum.

I second that.
Scary images from Liverpool tonight.. on 09:27 - Feb 11 with 2701 viewsDJR

This will be giving Sue Ellen ideas.

Who worries about the threat of being sent to Rwanda, if this is what asylum seekers are going to face?

She'll clearly have to up the rhetoric.
Scary images from Liverpool tonight.. on 10:22 - Feb 11 with 2521 viewsBlueBadger

I'm sure they have Very Real Concerns and aren't at all looking for a feeble excuse to go round intimidating vulnerable people.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2023 11:41]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Scary images from Liverpool tonight.. on 11:07 - Feb 11 with 2381 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Scary images from Liverpool tonight.. on 09:27 - Feb 11 by DJR

Who worries about the threat of being sent to Rwanda, if this is what asylum seekers are going to face?

Far from it. This is precisely the reaction that her policies and statements have been hoping for.

She can now come on all righteous by "condemning" the actions of the "protestors" whilst encouraging more of the same.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Scary images from Liverpool tonight.. on 11:18 - Feb 11 with 2349 viewsRyorry

Scary images from Liverpool tonight.. on 11:07 - Feb 11 by You_Bloo_Right

Far from it. This is precisely the reaction that her policies and statements have been hoping for.

She can now come on all righteous by "condemning" the actions of the "protestors" whilst encouraging more of the same.

Quite. Great thread this -

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Scary images from Liverpool tonight.. on 11:28 - Feb 11 with 2315 viewsElderGrizzly

Scary images from Liverpool tonight.. on 09:27 - Feb 11 by DJR

Tory MPs are naming the hotels. I believe Tom Hunt has done on multiple occasions
Scary images from Liverpool tonight.. on 11:29 - Feb 11 with 2305 viewschicoazul

Scary images from Liverpool tonight.. on 07:44 - Feb 11 by unbelievablue

Had they?

Yes.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Scary images from Liverpool tonight.. on 11:45 - Feb 11 with 2213 viewsEnigma_Blue

It would have been better to state 'SOME male asylum seekers had ALLEGEDLY been goosing local young girls.'
[Post edited 11 Feb 2023 14:15]
Scary images from Liverpool tonight.. on 11:51 - Feb 11 with 2171 viewsleitrimblue

Scary images from Liverpool tonight.. on 11:29 - Feb 11 by chicoazul

Yes.

Would you mind posting the evidence of this then please?
Scary images from Liverpool tonight.. on 11:53 - Feb 11 with 2158 viewsnoggin

Scary images from Liverpool tonight.. on 11:51 - Feb 11 by leitrimblue

Would you mind posting the evidence of this then please?

Tommy Robinson said so.

Scary images from Liverpool tonight.. on 11:57 - Feb 11 with 2141 viewsleitrimblue

Scary images from Liverpool tonight.. on 11:53 - Feb 11 by noggin

Tommy Robinson said so.

Sorry Nogs, never realised. If Stevie has spoken then it must be true..
Scary images from Liverpool tonight.. on 12:04 - Feb 11 with 2109 viewsnoggin

Scary images from Liverpool tonight.. on 11:57 - Feb 11 by leitrimblue

Sorry Nogs, never realised. If Stevie has spoken then it must be true..

If you could go to his Just Giving page and make a substantial donation, that would be great.

Scary images from Liverpool tonight.. on 12:13 - Feb 11 with 2058 viewsleitrimblue

Scary images from Liverpool tonight.. on 12:04 - Feb 11 by noggin

If you could go to his Just Giving page and make a substantial donation, that would be great.

On my way there now. Making the world a better place while also slipping a few quid into Steve's pocket. It's a win win
Scary images from Liverpool tonight.. on 12:19 - Feb 11 with 2025 viewsnoggin

Scary images from Liverpool tonight.. on 12:13 - Feb 11 by leitrimblue

On my way there now. Making the world a better place while also slipping a few quid into Steve's pocket. It's a win win

Stone Island will be most grateful.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2023 12:20]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024