Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you were Gamechanger 09:11 - Feb 5 with 6092 viewsmuccletonjoe

Spent a few million quid , provided the manager with one of the strongest squads in the league, and still failed to make top 6 , what would YOU do ?
If you were Gamechanger on 15:01 - Feb 6 with 521 viewssouthnorfolkblue

If you were Gamechanger on 14:52 - Feb 6 by Mckenna1263

I would sack the manager and get a proven manager who can get teams promoted fron championship or league1. Even some of the previous managers with the same support mckenna is currently getting would be able to get the job done. The biggest gamble is not the players signed but the manager in place to get the team promoted.

You mean someone like Keane, Jewell, McCarthy, Lambert….

Poll: Our final position

If you were Gamechanger on 15:03 - Feb 6 with 519 viewsmrfixit426

If you were Gamechanger on 14:52 - Feb 6 by Mckenna1263

I would sack the manager and get a proven manager who can get teams promoted fron championship or league1. Even some of the previous managers with the same support mckenna is currently getting would be able to get the job done. The biggest gamble is not the players signed but the manager in place to get the team promoted.

That worked out well with Keane, Jewell, McCarthy, Lambert and Cook.

Yeah, let's do that again.
If you were Gamechanger on 15:22 - Feb 6 with 480 viewsVaughan8

SOme people on here are too up and down. Beat Morecombe.....best team ever, draw with Cambridge, we won't make the playoffs.

Yes we draw too many games. and usually ones we should have won. However lets put it in perspective, we've lost 4 games out of 29. Peterborough in 7th have lost 11 of 27!

We've just come up against Sheff Wed who haven't lost in 22 games, and Plymouth who have an unbelieveable home record.

I still think we are good enough to go on a run and catch the top 2 up.

If we don't make the playoffs then we've had a lambertesque collapse with better players so yes the manager would need to answer some questions. However I don't see it.
If you were Gamechanger on 16:37 - Feb 6 with 408 viewsMckenna1263

If you were Gamechanger on 15:03 - Feb 6 by mrfixit426

That worked out well with Keane, Jewell, McCarthy, Lambert and Cook.

Yeah, let's do that again.

Apart from Keane who was given a shed load of money possibly. Certainly McCarthy would have done the job. In fact I don't believe Ipswich would be in league 1 if he had been given proper support.
If you were Gamechanger on 16:39 - Feb 6 with 405 viewsmrfixit426

If you were Gamechanger on 16:37 - Feb 6 by Mckenna1263

Apart from Keane who was given a shed load of money possibly. Certainly McCarthy would have done the job. In fact I don't believe Ipswich would be in league 1 if he had been given proper support.

We may have scratched the bottom 6 of the Premier League for a season, but look what happened to Wolves. He had a level.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024